Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm glad I will not be available to watch the shows when this TS launches! Colleen posted this photo of the TS jacket. I thought it was an embossed weave, but she said it's hand woven. 5 colors - I believe red, black, cognac, cobalt, purple.

Dang, it's gorgeous - the weave, seaming, style!  I bet the cobalt is stunning Heart I know someone/all of you Woman LOL will cave Woman LOL post comments and reviews Woman Wink

Have a fabulous weekend fashionistas Heart 

38391887_2188088044539495_7047585035410472960_o.jpg

Its gorgeous I agree...the price is good and I'm sure it will he a HIT! Btw..yummie.com is having a sale...a good one! They have many colors in the bras..shapers and the briefs! Some of their jeans are on sale..and the leggings too..many colors in the leggings...SOOO tempting! If you sign up they give you 15% off. I know you're interested in jeans right now..some are marked down to $19! I still wear her jeans I got at HSN..wish they'd carry her entire line!!!!!!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

If any of you were fans of the long dress with the overlay (that was a TS) it has been reduced to $49.95 today.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

If any of you were fans of the long dress with the overlay (that was a TS) it has been reduced to $49.95 today.  

Roni...there's a coupon for $20 off $40 at HSN..good until 9/30. Get the coupon from retailmenot and use Masterpass to check out! I got the 2pk MW tanks..they're $49...it took $20 off!! One time only~I was determined to get a deal today..it took a supervisor and I quite a while..so if you can't get it to work..call CS....they're amazing!! Btw..its good unitl 9/30~ Enjoy..I KNOW you'll find something!  Woman Very Happy Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Not bad, but I will wait to see what they do for Marla's Aug shows and the Sept fashion clearance day. Plus I would like to know what is Marla's Sept TS item. I don't need anymore summer type dresses! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
MarlaWynne Baby Boot-Cut Denim Pant
609-367
MarlaWynne Baby Boot-Cut Denim Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Not bad, but I will wait to see what they do for Marla's Aug shows and the Sept fashion clearance day. Plus I would like to know what is Marla's Sept TS item. I don't need anymore summer type dresses! 

@Chi-town girlI've pretty much decided I don't need anymore of anything right now!  Can't find things in my closet now! Smiley Very Happy

I did not order this dress but thought I'd throw the sale price out there in case anyone was interested.  I liked the dress but I tried 2 and both had crooked seaming on the overlay which looked bad (this was in the chambrey one.)  I don't know if it was as noticeable in the other patterns or not.  I may try a different one if it goes really low.  

Respected Contributor

MarlaWynne Pleated Detail Butterfly Shirt

609-305  $79.90marlawynne-pleated-detail-butterfly-shirt-d-20180807132316133~609305_532.jpg
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

MarlaWynne Pleated Detail Butterfly Shirt

609-305  $79.90marlawynne-pleated-detail-butterfly-shirt-d-20180807132316133~609305_532.jpg

@Roni18 - only 3 colors??? I like the hidden placket, but not sure about the ruffles. Interested to see the new collection and I wanna know - what is the Sept TS!

Respected Contributor

Weird goings-on over at HSN.  I noticed I had 2 alerts and was surprised to see that one was for Marla's crepe pants in coco and oyster  $34.95 and the other was in a 2 pack layering tank for $24.95.  

So I decided to try the pants again and order in one size up.   I am going to see if I can shrink them in the wash like I did last year's version.   I was able to order them.  Then I looked back at the tanks to see what sizes there were to tell y'all about and the price had gone back up.  I checked the pants and they were back to regular price too.  The alert says 5:45 and it was about 6:15 when the price went back up.  So maybe it was just a mistake?  

I hope I get the pants for that price.  

Oh, I did get that TS textured jacket in the blue today.  I ordered it in a small and it is only a tiny bit thinner profile than the medium.  Not much difference at all really.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - good prices for the crepe pants and tanks. I think there are 2 different item#s for those items, maybe they want to get rid of the older item#s and colors. I would like the crepe pants in oyster but my size has been gone for awhile.

Marla just posted this photo on facebook and stated there will be 5 flex tmrw on some select jackets and cardi's, including this boyfriend duster. I will wait for lower pricing! 

Sharp oufit & accessories!  

38725352_1829695403766960_4871897771696717824_o.jpg