Respected Contributor

marlawynne-printed-lightweight-cardigan-d-20180418093310067~594278_248.jpg

I can't remember who it was that wanted this one but the price on it has been reduced to $60 now. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-printed-lightweight-cardigan-d-20180418093310067~594278_248.jpg

I can't remember who it was that wanted this one but the price on it has been reduced to $60 now. 

@Roni18 - I think it was @islandgrrl

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Roni18@Chi-town girl

Hi Girlies!  I'm glad I had time to catch my breath because I am now strictly shopping for Fall.  But I did admire this piece in blue.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Roni18@Chi-town girl

Hi Girlies!  I'm glad I had time to catch my breath because I am now strictly shopping for Fall.  But I did admire this piece in blue.

@islandgrrl - maybe there will be a special price (coupon?!?) for that Marla cropped sweater that you like. I wonder if there are any more Aug items to post or if everything is posted? 

Also, Marla told you there is a new order of Flatterfit pants to come, so maybe it will be the Sept TS item? 

I am wearing dresses almost daily now since we are coming to end of summer season Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I ordered, received and immediately tried on 594-292 her v-neck open stitch sweater in the latte color..............this is so fabulous I immediately ordered the dusty coral because they are almost sold out.  I have more tank tops than I can count but don't like to show my arms and this sweater is perfect, light but just the right amount of coverage,  very soft and well made the length stops at my upper thigh which is ideal.  

Very nice @Luvitorleaveit1 Heart this does make  a  chic summer sweater/topper and those colors will work well with a number of tanks (colors).

I usually tag all of her items for price reduction alerts. Make sure to tag the item so you can get alerts for clearance pricing and maybe pick up the other colors!

MarlaWynne V-Neck Open Stitch Sweater
594-292

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Yep I sure tagged it and it was reduced so I got back $71 since I brought two colors.  I already wore one to the movies over a tank top and my linen crop pants.  It was so humid outside even though it was about 10:30pm but the movie theatre was chilly and this sweater worked out perfect.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

My fingers are still crossed for that cropped sweater.  It can definitely go into Fall.

And you are right that Marla's staff told me that more Flatterfits were coming.  Where are they?!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I ordered, received and immediately tried on 594-292 her v-neck open stitch sweater in the latte color..............this is so fabulous I immediately ordered the dusty coral because they are almost sold out.  I have more tank tops than I can count but don't like to show my arms and this sweater is perfect, light but just the right amount of coverage,  very soft and well made the length stops at my upper thigh which is ideal.  

Very nice @Luvitorleaveit1 Heart this does make  a  chic summer sweater/topper and those colors will work well with a number of tanks (colors).

I usually tag all of her items for price reduction alerts. Make sure to tag the item so you can get alerts for clearance pricing and maybe pick up the other colors!

594-292

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Yep I sure tagged it and it was reduced so I got back $71 since I brought two colors.  I already wore one to the movies over a tank top and my linen crop pants.  It was so humid outside even though it was about 10:30pm but the movie theatre was chilly and this sweater worked out perfect.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - that's a very nice discount & credit Heart I'm glad it worked out well for you!  Isn't that alert/notification process great!?! Makes it so easy to track items. 

Keep watching the sweater for further discounts should you want some addtl colors. I wonder if that sweater would look good over a long sleeved micro fabric top or long sleeved skinny tee? I have it tagged to see when they do another price reduction. They usually reduce pricing for alot of items for Marla's shows. Next key dates are  Aug 18 and Sept 12 is her next Today's Special.  Plus, there will be another fashion clearance all day event the day after Labor Day.  

Respected Contributor

I just took a look for new things but didn't see anything that hadn't been up for about two weeks.  What I've noticed is that some new items will pop up within a week or 2 of the last Marla appearance and then more new items seem to be added the week of the next show.  Remember that we can use the sorting feature to change from "Featured" to "Newest."  Also, I search a lot by the "lowest to highest" option just to make sure I am not missing any super deals!  

The good news (for me) is that I don't see any of the new items that are screaming at me to purchase right now!  Wonder what she will come up with as a TS for September.  She has not done a pant in awhile so that might be it. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I will not be available to watch the shows when this TS launches! Colleen posted this photo of the TS jacket. I thought it was an embossed weave, but she said it's hand woven. 5 colors - I believe red, black, cognac, cobalt, purple.

Dang, it's gorgeous - the weave, seaming, style!  I bet the cobalt is stunning Heart I know someone/all of you Woman LOL will cave Woman LOL post comments and reviews Woman Wink

Have a fabulous weekend fashionistas Heart 

38391887_2188088044539495_7047585035410472960_o.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm glad I will not be available to watch the shows when this TS launches! Colleen posted this photo of the TS jacket. I thought it was an embossed weave, but she said it's hand woven. 5 colors - I believe red, black, cognac, cobalt, purple.

Dang, it's gorgeous - the weave, seaming, style!  I bet the cobalt is stunning Heart I know someone/all of you Woman LOL will cave Woman LOL post comments and reviews Woman Wink

Have a fabulous weekend fashionistas Heart 

38391887_2188088044539495_7047585035410472960_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl I was thinking that I was done buying jackets, but this one looks great. Love that it has less embellishment than her jackets often have. The cognac is calling my name...