Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love this...

WynneLayers Surplice Front Blouse

I just watched the final show via dvr and heard Marla say when this top was presented, it was a soft launch to test for response with just 2 colors.  I love the canvas color that was on Ingrid (?). I definitely want this top but will wait since it will be reordered.  

Maybe it was the long day and it being the final show but Marla should knock off the joking about her 'hands in someone's pants" as she was helping Ingrid to tuck in the under layers.  She wasn't doing anything improper and always asks the models before adjusting the clothing, but said something to the effect of getting calls about the "me too" movement in a joking manner. Host Amy tried to stop her, that was weird,. Nothing to joke about. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Per recommendations here/this thread and they said it on air - I sized up by 1 size for that chiffon tank. 

@Roni18 - I feel like seagrass is a drug. .I'm addicted and can't stop Woman Surprised

@Chi-town girl  I had to size up in that one.   I found the online measurements (bust size) to be inaccurate on this one.  I had to reorder it in a larger size. 

@Roni18 - hoping the medium works for me. I usually wear small in Marla's line. 

I noticed (forgot?) there is a chiffon seagrass tunic in the deeper tone. I think the seamist gray tank style & color will work better for me. 

WynneLayers Chiffon Tank

WynneLayers Chiffon Tunic Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

No jewelry shopping for me this weekend, but I do like some of the gallery items and amber pieces .I tagged these items and the other ones I posted earlier. If you are shopping,  please post your goodies & have fun Heart

Jay King Multicolored Ombré Amber Bead 18" Sterling Silver Necklace
615-482
Jay King Multicolored Ombré Amber Bead 18" Sterling Silver Necklace

Jay King Butterscotch and Golden Amber J-Hoop Earrings
615-486
Jay King Butterscotch and Golden Amber J-Hoop Earrings

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlI really liked that amber necklace and TS bracelet.  It would look awesome with our Prairie Sand stuff!  But I was a good girl and talked myself out of it.  I am going to avoid watching Jay today because I might be worse when he comes on about buying stuff than I am with Marla!

I did not realize they had two colors of the chiffon tunic in seamist/seagrass either.  Also, I did not watch all of Marla's shows but I never saw that popover sweater either.  I think it will be shown closer to fall.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Slouchy Ankle Pants
Eileen Fisher
Regular & Petite
PriceSale:$145.90Free ShippingOriginal PriceAfter Sale:$218 _103263259.jpg

Eileen Fisher fan = me.  Love these pants!

Respected Contributor

wynnelayers-printed-collar-shirt-d-20180705100437387~608540_WB4.jpg

I was not that crazy about this shirt from the photos but it looked great in all colors worn open as a jacket last night.  It would look good over her tanks.  Of course, I like the seagrass one the best.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlI really liked that amber necklace and TS bracelet.  It would look awesome with our Prairie Sand stuff!  But I was a good girl and talked myself out of it.  I am going to avoid watching Jay today because I might be worse when he comes on about buying stuff than I am with Marla!

I did not realize they had two colors of the chiffon tunic in seamist/seagrass either.  Also, I did not watch all of Marla's shows but I never saw that popover sweater either.  I think it will be shown closer to fall.  

@Roni18 - I like the amber too, but will also wait. Just look online and tag the ones you like!

I paused for a few minutes when I saw the darker toned chiffon seagrass top, wondering if I made the right purchase decision. I think the seamist chiffon top looks better with the TS cardi than the seagrass tunic. 

Was expecting to see all of the new items during the July shows, but next shows are in August which is fine with me. I think the new cross over surplus top is chic! 

Respected Contributor
I received the 2 pack long sleeve tees today in the Seagrass combo today. Good fit for me. The sleeves are a bit long on me but I will cuff them. Same fabrication and great feel as the tanks. I had to go order the wood rose and nude/canvas combos. Super comfy. It was fine for me but neckline might be too wide if you wear a bra with wider straps.
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
I received the 2 pack long sleeve tees today in the Seagrass combo today. Good fit for me. The sleeves are a bit long on me but I will cuff them. Same fabrication and great feel as the tanks. I had to go order the wood rose and nude/canvas combos. Super comfy. It was fine for me but neckline might be too wide if you wear a bra with wider straps.

Yes...I have a couple of the 2 pack tanks..and the straps are too thin..even my new Yummy bras have straps that are too wide...Woman Mad LOVE your color choices, btw!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Some reductions on Marla items this morning.  @emmysmom - of course, now that the free shipping is over.  

I picked up the black cloud print top that was $29.95 and the sand Shibori short sleeve top at $39.95.  

If you are small or x-small they have some of the butterfly tee's on sale.  Check your favorites and see if anything you want has gone down.