Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-34-sleeve-ottoman-knit-jacket-d-20180109101606187~580203_038.jpgmarlawynne-ottoman-colorblock-sweater-d-2018010319001767~580197_UN6.jpg

I got these 2 in these colors in the ottoman knit fabric.  These are wonderful and so classy looking!  I got them in size large and they are both a good fit, although I will have to roll up the sleeves on the sweater a time or two because of the length.  I wish I had found the sale sooner and been able to get more than one color.  

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-34-sleeve-ottoman-knit-jacket-d-20180109101606187~580203_038.jpgmarlawynne-ottoman-colorblock-sweater-d-2018010319001767~580197_UN6.jpg

I got these 2 in these colors in the ottoman knit fabric.  These are wonderful and so classy looking!  I got them in size large and they are both a good fit, although I will have to roll up the sleeves on the sweater a time or two because of the length.  I wish I had found the sale sooner and been able to get more than one color.  

I also ordered the colorblocked in the same colors..should get here anytime now...good to know they fit well! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

marlawynne-matte-jersey-twist-top-d-2018012415002653~584388.jpg

I got this top also and ordered the large.  ( I think I could have worn a medium.)  It is nice and doesn't gap open on me like the similar sleeveless top did.  I will still need to wear a cami under it though unless I want to show a lot of cleavage!!

I tried to get this one too..but it sold out as I was checking out!!!!! Grrrrrrrr!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @emmysmom & Marla girls - my  MW clearance item orders are winners/keepers Heart only regret is that the other colors sold out so fast!!! Hoping for some returns...I will be stalking Woman Wink Amazing, Amazing, Amazing values,  wowie Woman Very Happy

I recd the 'Chanel' ottoman jacket in string with black piping. Would love the other colors.

The Issey Miyake style cardi in the beautiful chocolate tone is stunning. A designer look indeed!  I remembered to size up since it does run small. Wish I could have the oyster color.

And my third 'gem' is these knit pants. I was unsure of sizing/fit so regrettably I only bought the oatmeal heather. Would love every color and duplicates if possible.  They are a lightweight knit, not dense - definitely can be worn out. But I could live in these during fall/winter even just in the house. 

Fit is per my usual size small. There are still some xs available on WL but they would be too tight for me. If you can wear xs, jump on them.  

MarlaWynne Straight-Leg Drawstring Knit Pant
580-201

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlYea!  I'm glad your items fit.  Do you like the material of the Miyake style cardi?  I was curious about it and would have liked to try it.  You got a great deal on that one and you know I already like the ottoman jacket.  The pants look comfortable too. 

Just an FYI, Colleen is going to have 2 new caftans from Asa on her show tonight.  There is also some long ones availabe and a sarong on the HSN site.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlYea!  I'm glad your items fit.  Do you like the material of the Miyake style cardi?  I was curious about it and would have liked to try it.  You got a great deal on that one and you know I already like the ottoman jacket.  The pants look comfortable too. 

Just an FYI, Colleen is going to have 2 new caftans from Asa on her show tonight.  There is also some long ones availabe and a sarong on the HSN site.  

@Roni18 - the Issey fabric is unlike anything else that I own. What truly makes the cardi is the brilliant cut and stitching.  I love it Heart

Oy, I love Asa and her HSN items - need to see her new items. I'm DVRing Colleen's shows... just started my Holiday shopping with Evine...free shipping on MacKenzie-Childs and 25% off. I think the Flower Market items are going to fly.  I will be gifting some of these filled with goodies,  jewelry,  chocolates etc 

MacKenzie-Childs 6" Hand-Decorated Enamelware Squashed Pot w/ Cover - 468-947
 468-947- MacKenzie-Childs 6" Hand-Decorated Enamelware Squashed Pot w/ Cover

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlCute and a good gift idea.  I better not look though.  I was doing good and had not shopped for a week but today I decided to try the TS from Renee here on Q.  I thought it would be a good time to try her line as it is 3 pieces for $60.  I am not holding out high hopes because nearly everything I order from the Q clothing wise does not fit me for some reason.  

I have not had a chance to wear my Asa caftan yet. 

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl

Hi Guys:  I wrote to Marla's company at their website and asked about the lack of Flatterfit pants -- particularly the white ankle version.  Here are the relevant blurbs from their response:

"We have not discontinued the flatterfit fabric and would never imagine doing so."

"We do not have any ankle length options available at the moment but they should be coming in soon on reorder."

So there it is! Directly from the source!

@islandgrrl - TY for the good news about Flatterfit pants! Wonder if they will be the July TS item? Restock is way overdue!!!

I like the new crepe pants. Fabric is nice and fit is good for me. Noticed there is extra length, maybe intentional so tall girls can have them tailored if extra length is desired.

The crepe pants are different enough from the Flatterfits in terms of fabric, so I can see why Marla would offer both. I think the crepe are more 'dressy' and better for travel - less wrinkling. 

@Chi-town girl@Roni18@islandgrrl, or anyone else, I would like to order the crepe pants because they look similar to Eileen Fisher’s but I don’t know about the sizing.  Do Marla’s pants run similar to Eileen Fisher’s sizes?   What about the flatterfit pants?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Roni18 @Chi-town girl

Hi Guys:  I wrote to Marla's company at their website and asked about the lack of Flatterfit pants -- particularly the white ankle version.  Here are the relevant blurbs from their response:

"We have not discontinued the flatterfit fabric and would never imagine doing so."

"We do not have any ankle length options available at the moment but they should be coming in soon on reorder."

So there it is! Directly from the source!

@islandgrrl - TY for the good news about Flatterfit pants! Wonder if they will be the July TS item? Restock is way overdue!!!

I like the new crepe pants. Fabric is nice and fit is good for me. Noticed there is extra length, maybe intentional so tall girls can have them tailored if extra length is desired.

The crepe pants are different enough from the Flatterfits in terms of fabric, so I can see why Marla would offer both. I think the crepe are more 'dressy' and better for travel - less wrinkling. 

@Chi-town girl@Roni18@islandgrrl, or anyone else, I would like to order the crepe pants because they look similar to Eileen Fisher’s but I don’t know about the sizing.  Do Marla’s pants run similar to Eileen Fisher’s sizes?   What about the flatterfit pants?  TIA

@jazzbabe - I love both the new crepe pants and flatterfit.

The flatterfit pants that I bought are numerical sizing and I find best fit is to size down by 1 size. 

The crepe pants for me run true to HSN size (I wear size small) and they are accurate to the garment sizing chart.  If you order by hip size, it should be a good fit. HSN does free exchanges if you need a different size. 

This is the garment size chart for the crepe pants

Pant

SizeXSSMLXL1X2X3X
Waist25½27½303336384246
Hip34½36½38½41½44½46½50½54½
Inseam28½28½28½28½28½28½28½28½

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlCute and a good gift idea.  I better not look though.  I was doing good and had not shopped for a week but today I decided to try the TS from Renee here on Q.  I thought it would be a good time to try her line as it is 3 pieces for $60.  I am not holding out high hopes because nearly everything I order from the Q clothing wise does not fit me for some reason.  

I have not had a chance to wear my Asa caftan yet. 

@Roni18 - what color did you get of Renee's TSV? The antique green looks nice, tempting!

I'm thrilled to get some early holiday shopping done. Of course,  I was not planning to shop today Woman Tongue but 25% off + free shipping - they got me Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 @emmysmom & Marla girls - my  MW clearance item orders are winners/keepers Heart only regret is that the other colors sold out so fast!!! Hoping for some returns...I will be stalking Woman Wink Amazing, Amazing, Amazing values,  wowie Woman Very Happy

I recd the 'Chanel' ottoman jacket in string with black piping. Would love the other colors.

The Issey Miyake style cardi in the beautiful chocolate tone is stunning. A designer look indeed!  I remembered to size up since it does run small. Wish I could have the oyster color.

And my third 'gem' is these knit pants. I was unsure of sizing/fit so regrettably I only bought the oatmeal heather. Would love every color and duplicates if possible.  They are a lightweight knit, not dense - definitely can be worn out. But I could live in these during fall/winter even just in the house. 

Fit is per my usual size small. There are still some xs available on WL but they would be too tight for me. If you can wear xs, jump on them.  

580-201

I have the matching sweater to these pants...but the pants would be too long!!! I think the bottoms are banded so I couldn't shorten them. Glad you LOVE everything and it all fits!!!! I wore one the blouses I got from her today..LOVE everything I got too!! I keep looking for returns..but it will probably be a week or so...! xxx

-- Mae West