Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

My clearance items have shipped now- yea!

Yea indeed! My orders have also shipped Woman Very Happy

O.K. chiquitas - next mission...what is Marla's July 13th TS item???

Other future fashion TS - Iman end of June and the return of Yummie on July 5th Woman Very Happy

It's a BBQ and beach weekend for us Heart Hope you all have a good weekend xoxo

Happy our orders have shipped!!!!! Is Yummie coming to HSN??? I'm thinking Marla's TS will be a dress...have a great weekend Chi!! Sounds great..its hot as a firecracker here!!!  Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

My clearance items have shipped now- yea!

Yea indeed! My orders have also shipped Woman Very Happy

O.K. chiquitas - next mission...what is Marla's July 13th TS item???

Other future fashion TS - Iman end of June and the return of Yummie on July 5th Woman Very Happy

It's a BBQ and beach weekend for us Heart Hope you all have a good weekend xoxo

@Chi-town girlSounds like fun wish I was at a beach!  Hope everyone has a fun weekend.  Share your reviews of your goodies when they come in!

Wish I was near a beach too Roni!!! You have a fun weekend as well !!!!! xxx

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl@Dawnie@lulu1@islandgrrl

I am back to my computer today so I thought I would post about the Marla Clearance items I got yesterday.  As I said in the HSN thread, everything worked except for the Shadow Stripe pullover.  I would need at least one size down.  The material is also sort of strange- hard to describe.  On me it just rides up and is standing off the shoulders.  I think I am keeping everything else so this may not be worth returning for the cost.  I am going to see if my friend can wear it.  I think it would be cute if the fit was right. wynnelayers-square-neck-shadow-stripe-blouse-d-20180201145956637~584680_alt11.jpg

Respected Contributor

I got this black kimono in the medium (remember I normally would wear a size L or XL) and it looks good but still a little oversized.  I could have worn a small.  The material is really nice and it looks dressy.  It is an entirely different fabric from the shibori kimonos.  Great value for $10!

marlawynne-crepe-kimono-sleeve-jacket-d-201801160942155~584631_alt61.jpg

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-34-sleeve-ottoman-knit-jacket-d-20180109101606187~580203_038.jpgmarlawynne-ottoman-colorblock-sweater-d-2018010319001767~580197_UN6.jpg

I got these 2 in these colors in the ottoman knit fabric.  These are wonderful and so classy looking!  I got them in size large and they are both a good fit, although I will have to roll up the sleeves on the sweater a time or two because of the length.  I wish I had found the sale sooner and been able to get more than one color.  

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-matte-jersey-twist-top-d-2018012415002653~584388.jpg

I got this top also and ordered the large.  ( I think I could have worn a medium.)  It is nice and doesn't gap open on me like the similar sleeveless top did.  I will still need to wear a cami under it though unless I want to show a lot of cleavage!!

Respected Contributor

marlawynne-graphic-intarsia-patterned-sweater-d-201801031900036~580195_alt3.jpg

The last Marla item I got was this one in a medium.   I don't love the dolman sleeves but it looks nice enough for $10.  Much more lightweight material than the ottoman knit.  The pattern is nice.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl@Dawnie@lulu1@islandgrrl

I am back to my computer today so I thought I would post about the Marla Clearance items I got yesterday.  As I said in the HSN thread, everything worked except for the Shadow Stripe pullover.  I would need at least one size down.  The material is also sort of strange- hard to describe.  On me it just rides up and is standing off the shoulders.  I think I am keeping everything else so this may not be worth returning for the cost.  I am going to see if my friend can wear it.  I think it would be cute if the fit was right. wynnelayers-square-neck-shadow-stripe-blouse-d-20180201145956637~584680_alt11.jpg

@Roni18

I ordered this as well as the sheer under tank in Navy when it was first presented.  For me it was odd (stiff-ish) material and sort of big.  At the time I paid full price and thought it was too much to spend when I wasn't sure I'd ever wear it.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1I was trying to remember who had ordered it and wasn't crazy about it.  I just thought I would give it a try for the clearance price.  As much as I usually have to send back I thought I did really well this time with only 1 item not fitting!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Roni18

I just checked my HSN account.  I ordered 3/3/18.  It wasn't a jacket rather the sheer under tank that I ordered with the top you have.  One piece was $59.90 and the other $54.90.

You have a steal for $10.  For that I'd keep it too.  You really did well on that clearance.