Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl@Roni18

They have the same cut/lines as the flatterfits and I liked the color of the onyx. Thought I would enjoy trying them -- and the price is good.  I also picked up the Wide Stripe On/Off-Shoulder Top 592-087 in white. In keeping with my budget committments, that is going to be it for me today.

@islandgrrl - please post reviews!

I'm still stalking a few things. My only purchases today are Marla. They didn't present the items that I bought which probably played in our favor 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl@Roni18

They have the same cut/lines as the flatterfits and I liked the color of the onyx. Thought I would enjoy trying them -- and the price is good.  I also picked up the Wide Stripe On/Off-Shoulder Top 592-087 in white. In keeping with my budget committments, that is going to be it for me today.

@islandgrrl - please post reviews!

I'm still stalking a few things. My only purchases today are Marla. They didn't present the items that I bought which probably played in our favor 

I ordered the MW micropleated tunic in the beige/khaki...looks so cute..liked the matching pants but they were too wide..both are $9.95 too...! This has been too much fun..I swear I'm seeing new markdowns!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I received the malibu shirt and pants in cloud.  Pleasantly surprised!  So much that I’m stalking the sand color.  I like it worn open sort of Garbo looking. 

I also received the ponte wide leg in camel.  I own it in black. Looks nice with white shirt tucked in.

FF793DE0-46B3-443F-8FC1-901DC28B4094.png

Respected Contributor

DawnIee-- I am glad the Malibu items are winners.  Hope she brings them back.

Chi and emmysmom- I hope the micro pleat items are winners.  I wanted to try them but the sizing didn't look right for me.  

I am eager to try the items I snagged yesterday.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

DawnIee-- I am glad the Malibu items are winners.  Hope she brings them back.

Chi and emmysmom- I hope the micro pleat items are winners.  I wanted to try them but the sizing didn't look right for me.  

I am eager to try the items I snagged yesterday.  

I can't wait to try the new items either Roni..was just looking again..we got amazing deals!! Please post your reviews when u get your goodies!!!!! xxx

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I received the malibu shirt and pants in cloud.  Pleasantly surprised!  So much that I’m stalking the sand color.  I like it worn open sort of Garbo looking. 

I also received the ponte wide leg in camel.  I own it in black. Looks nice with white shirt tucked in.

FF793DE0-46B3-443F-8FC1-901DC28B4094.png

@Dawnie

I have the Malibu shirt in cloud, but not the pants.  I plan to wear it open too.  The fit on me was a bit high under the arms, so I released the seam about an inch.  I also extended the seam about 2" down to make the jacket less voluminous.  My biggest fear is that the material will wrinkle easily.

I snoozed and didn't know about the $9.95 sale until almost everything was sold out.

Trusted Contributor

@lulu1   Now I don’t feel so bad!  I had no idea about the 9.95 sale.  I checked at midnight, no big deals. I missed out also!

Respected Contributor
I had actually looked at the HSN site early on Tuesday and didn't see any good alerts but I looked back around lunchtime and That is when I had so many good alerts. Very odd timing going on but good deals. I ordered some things that I wouldn't normally have tried at a higher price so looking forward to them.
I sent the short Seagrass pants back but still trying to decide if I'm going to keep the crepes yet. I just hate having to get things altered.
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:
I had actually looked at the HSN site early on Tuesday and didn't see any good alerts but I looked back around lunchtime and That is when I had so many good alerts. Very odd timing going on but good deals. I ordered some things that I wouldn't normally have tried at a higher price so looking forward to them.
I sent the short Seagrass pants back but still trying to decide if I'm going to keep the crepes yet. I just hate having to get things altered.

Roni...I had the same experience..early on I didn't see the good deals either..when I did check in later, I saw deals for $9.95...I couldn't believe it! It was like Christmas...our persistence paid off! xxx

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Roni...I had the same experience..early on I didn't see the good deals either..when I did check in later, I saw deals for $9.95...I couldn't believe it! It was like Christmas...our persistence paid off! xxx

I remember from previous clearance events that they did not post everything at midnight and usually saved the better items. The other thing is some of the better buys are not presented on the shows.

I think the items presented on the shows have larger inventory and higher price points. I can't believe they are still presenting that Iman cape! If it had been posted at 9.95, it prob would have sold out. Same with some Danica items. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri