Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lulu1 - Heart Heart Heart those Malibu pieces. Marla has a team to help her source new fabrics globally. The textured knit cardi/jacket that was a TS is fabric sourced from Turkey. 

Online it looks like the malibu fabric has the look of raw silk. I don't recall if she mentioned the source.. It looks like a nice summer fabric.  I hope it's reordered.  I want the cloud and sand colors - actually, I would love all 3 colors Woman Tongue hope it's a winner for your summer wardrobe. TY for posting reviews

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

The seagrass dress and burgandy shaded convertible poncho arrived today.  The seagrass was a great fit for me.  I love the way the poncho worked.  The burgandy looked a bit darker than I was expecting but it might look brighter in sunlight.  This one was the large size.  I could get by with it but am waiting on the mediums I ordered to see if they are any shorter when worn the long way.  

Appreciate the sizing info. The convertible ponchos looked generously sized so I'm thinking I would go with my smaller size.

My seagrass pants should arrive tmrw and tanks maybe Saturday. That will make a beautiful soft suit with the cardi/jacket. I love the seagrass color Heart 

I'm jealous Chi!!!!...would love the seagrass pants at least...maybe the tanks later. I did get my Tech tunic today and I LOVE it..love the fabric, fit, everything! I put it on with some of her sand crops, I got last year. The tunic is the olive gray..all the other colors are sold out! Thats ok..I got the black and the sand 2 tier tunics..they'll work! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Marla Wynne 2018

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

The seagrass dress and burgandy shaded convertible poncho arrived today.  The seagrass was a great fit for me.  I love the way the poncho worked.  The burgandy looked a bit darker than I was expecting but it might look brighter in sunlight.  This one was the large size.  I could get by with it but am waiting on the mediums I ordered to see if they are any shorter when worn the long way.  

Appreciate the sizing info. The convertible ponchos looked generously sized so I'm thinking I would go with my smaller size.

My seagrass pants should arrive tmrw and tanks maybe Saturday. That will make a beautiful soft suit with the cardi/jacket. I love the seagrass color Heart 

I'm jealous Chi!!!!...would love the seagrass pants at least...maybe the tanks later. I did get my Tech tunic today and I LOVE it..love the fabric, fit, everything! I put it on with some of her sand crops, I got last year. The tunic is the olive gray..all the other colors are sold out! Thats ok..I got the black and the sand 2 tier tunics..they'll work! Heart

Wanted to add..there is a coupon at retailmenot for HSN, $15 off $30! So I ordered the set of 2 seagrass tanks.. #188522~I also ordered through Masterpass..

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Wanted to add..there is a coupon at retailmenot for HSN, $15 off $30! So I ordered the set of 2 seagrass tanks.. #188522~I also ordered through Masterpass..

@emmysmom - good for you! I already used that Masterpass coupon,, so it's not valid anymore for me Woman Sad but glad you got the seagrass tanks!

The tech tunic looks great. Love her olive grsy tone. It's long enough to wear with leggings too! You scored some good buys!!!

MarlaWynne Stretch Tech Tunic with Pockets
580-164

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@emmysmom - good for you! I already used that Masterpass coupon,, so it's not valid anymore for me Woman Sad but glad you got the seagrass tanks!

The tech tunic looks great. Love her olive grsy tone. It's long enough to wear with leggings too! You scored some good buys!!!

580-164

I'm a happy girl tonight..! Love the coupons! Glad you used it too..! xxx

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I got the rest of my Marla haul in.  Mixed results as usual!

wynnelayers-abstract-print-convertible-chiffon-poncho-d-20180529114541877~602538_JKA.jpg

I like all of the colors of this poncho.  The one pictured above is more of a burnt orange/copper on top than red as it appears in this picture.  I will probably exchange the XL and L ones I ordered for mediums.  I feel like the small would probably work for me as well. There is not too much difference in length between the medium and large, but the difference between the large and XL is much bigger. 

Respected Contributor

I got this scarf.  It is beautiful but HUGE!   I tried the ponchos as scarves and they work well.  A more managable size too.wynnelayers-abstract-print-scarf-d-20180530144141033~604004_74S.jpg

Respected Contributor

wynnelayers-chiffon-tank-d-2018052109321676~602574_EEY.jpgwynnelayers-mixed-media-striped-tunic-tank-d-20180530094344737~602628_EEY.jpg

I purchased the overlay top in the antique bronze color and the mixed media tank in burgandy.  I went one size up in the overlay top (so XL) since the last one I ordered was too small despite looking at measurements.  The XL fits but is still coming pretty close under the arms so keep that in mind if your arms are larger.

So I based the mixed media tank on the sizing of the overlay tank and wouldn't you know it is huge!  It is really cute though, so I will be trying to exchange it for a smaller size.  Seems I just can't win with sizing!

Respected Contributor

wynnelayers-cropped-wide-leg-knit-pant-d-00010101000000~596048_87L.jpg

These pants will be going back as they were much too large and baggy.  I ordered in my usual pants size of a large.  I knew going in they would be about an inch too short to be full length for me.  They looked okay length wise but I won't reorder because I did not care for the material for pants.  It is a sweater knit/heavyish material.  I did like the seagrass color. 

Respected Contributor

wynnelayers-knit-crepe-narrow-leg-pant-d-2018053009005636~602741_632.jpg

I'm undecided on the crepe pants.  If I keep them, they will have to be hemmed as they are about 2 inches too short.  The tummy/hips area fit fine in the large but would probably be too small if I tried to shrink these as I did the last crepe ones.  I do like the seagrass and burgandy colors.