Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I love those ombre pieces. I also want some of the new sea grass -dress and pants are in my cart. Will wait to see what they do for show time pricing. 

@Dawnie - yes, this scarf is beautiful Heart

I think we all have hit a saturation level for palm print. My favorite is still Iman's original  green/white/black palm print inspired by the Dolce and Gabbana palm print.  I like Iman's current palm print but now I think I only want the ruffle pants and I love that coral tone in the harem pant.

It will be interesting to see what H does for the June 12 Fashion Clearance day. 

@Chi-town girl  I am trying to decide on the pants.  I was trying (and not doing a good job of succeeding!  But I will probably cave.  I like so many of the new products. 

I ordered the dress, the poncho in burgandy and yellow (different sizes for comparison) and then the yellow overlay top and the new burgandy tank so I would have something to layer under the ponchos. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Dawnie wrote:

@Chi-town girl@Roni18  I reported the discrepancy in the ombre poncho vs. ombré shorter poncho photos in item 602-538.  Agent said he would report it.  I’m interested in ordering the shorter poncho. Maybe the item number will be listed soon. 

@DawnieI think it is the same item - you just switch around the way you are wearing it.  So if you want it long you wear the buttons down the front and if you want it short you wear the buttons over your shoulder!  I have an item from Marla from last year that changes length like that depending on how you wear it.  Smiley Happy

I ordered one of these in a largre and another color in an XL but maybe I should have gone for a medium.  I can never tell with Marla!  I ordered the burgandy one and then the yellow one.  

Yes @Roni18 - I looked at the item again about different ways to wear it.  Chic! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 - I love those ombre pieces. I also want some of the new sea grass -dress and pants are in my cart. Will wait to see what they do for show time pricing. 

@Dawnie - yes, this scarf is beautiful Heart

I think we all have hit a saturation level for palm print. My favorite is still Iman's original  green/white/black palm print inspired by the Dolce and Gabbana palm print.  I like Iman's current palm print but now I think I only want the ruffle pants and I love that coral tone in the harem pant.

It will be interesting to see what H does for the June 12 Fashion Clearance day. 

@Chi-town girl  I am trying to decide on the pants.  I was trying (and not doing a good job of succeeding!  But I will probably cave.  I like so many of the new products. 

I ordered the dress, the poncho in burgandy and yellow (different sizes for comparison) and then the yellow overlay top and the new burgandy tank so I would have something to layer under the ponchos. 

@Roni18 - I want the sea grass, woodrose and burgundy items.  Woman Surprised Woman Tongue I like the look/fit of her pants. Classic and versatile. Most likely there will not be a coupon for her shows.. so, I'm sitting on my hands for now Woman LOL 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

marlawynne-sleeveless-twist-front-top-d-20180419113353627~594290_248.jpg

@Chi-town girl@DawnieAnother return for me- sadly!  I got this one today.  I love the color and the look of it.  However, there is no stitching in between the two front layers.  There is only a snap right at the top so that it gaps open when looking from the side (at least on me!) 

So I would either have to wear a cami under it or pin it and I just don't want to go to that much trouble.  

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl@DawnieAnother return for me- sadly!  I got this one today.  I love the color and the look of it.  However, there is no stitching in between the two front layers.  There is only a snap right at the top so that it gaps open when looking from the side (at least on me!) 

So I would either have to wear a cami under it or pin it and I just don't want to go to that much trouble.  

@Roni18 Woman Sad I like this top. The gap would be a no go for me too! TY for your review

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

@Roni18 Woman Sad I like this top. The gap would be a no go for me too! TY for your review

@Chi-town girlAt first I was thinking it was just because I am busty, but honestly there is so much space there I think it would gap open on anyone.  

Honored Contributor

Looks like some jewelry reorders are posted and some new colors like this bracelet

MarlaWynne Black Faux Leather Multi-Strand Mixed-Media Bangle Bracelet

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Oh my gosh!  The ombre poncho!   I see what you mean, item is the same piece worn different ways.  Thank you.  I must order one!  

@Roni18  I could be broke after Saturday’s visit.  I got almost $30 back today when they lowered the ponte dress price. Waiting for the chunky cardi I got last week to be reduced.  

Honored Contributor

Posted on Marla's facebook page 

"Layers of copper and gold"

34016906_1728900510513117_8140905034037592064_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

Also silver option

MarlaWynne Freeform Drop 35" Necklace
611-283
MarlaWynne Freeform Drop 35" Necklace