Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Well, it is a problem if you can't afford to do it!   Smiley Happy

Okay, saying that I just ordered some more shoes-LOL.  

I wore those new Baretraps Flossey wedges at work this week.  They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day at work with no problems, so I justified buying the other two colors.  I did find them on Amazon for for $25 dollars less (each) than on HSN!  Then this thing popped up about trying Amazon's prime wardrobe.  That is where you can try items for 7 days and only pay for what you want to keep, and returns are free.   You have to have 3 items to do it, but you can go up to 8.  So, of course, I tossed a pair of Clark's sandals in my cart.  I have to try out this new thing, don't I?

I can totally justify the shoes so I don't feel too bad about this one. 

I don't know about the jewelry.  It doesn't look like they have many new things to me.  Maybe they will spend 10 minutes on 6 items.  

Smiley Very Happy

@Roni18 - I haven't shopped Amazon prime wardrobe yet. Glad you found new shoes! Post your experience.

Omg I'm lol ing Woman LOL the multi nic poster that is obsessed with celebrity/vendor/host bashing is having quite a day. Those threads flush out all of the 'personalities' Woman LOL 

I checked  Marla's facebook page, nothing new and I'm tired of seeing that dated cover photo of the previous TS jacket. Where are the May TS dress sneak peeks!!!

I'm DVRing tmrw shows & will check in with you tmrw. Maybe more will post overnight.  Have a nice evening!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Bermuda Short

594-286  $59.90
marlawynne-flatterfit-bermuda-short-d-2018042315072281~594286_040.jpg

@Roni18 - oh, no!!!!! Bermuda shorts are not attractive or flattering. Easy pass! 

These do not look like any Bermudas I ever wore.  Mine always ended a few inches above the knee.  These look like a long line panty girdle.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

MarlaWynne FLATTERfit Bermuda Short

594-286  $59.90
marlawynne-flatterfit-bermuda-short-d-2018042315072281~594286_040.jpg

@Roni18 - oh, no!!!!! Bermuda shorts are not attractive or flattering. Easy pass! 

These do not look like any Bermudas I ever wore.  Mine always ended a few inches above the knee.  These look like a long line panty girdle.

I need to look at the measurements on length.  They might be capri pants on me!Smiley Happy

I don't see any good markdowns on Marla despite shows today.  The alerts I got were the same price as the last time I checked!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I think that this is your May dress.    The shrug is up now and available in several colors.  594-275  $37.90.   I don't see the dress up but you can see it in the photos of the shrug.  The shrug looks like Chiffon but it says mesh.  marlawynne-mesh-shrug-d-20180417145228243~594275_1L7.jpgmarlawynne-mesh-shrug-d-20180417145305447~594275_alt2.jpg

Respected Contributor

Pretty sure that dress will be way too long for me and I don't have anywhere to where it anyway!  This makes no sense to me.  Why put up the shrug now and not with the dress? It might be sold out before the dresses are even offered!

This is another new item:

MarlaWynne Sleeveless Twist Top

594-290

marlawynne-sleeveless-twist-top-d-20180419113437033~594290_NF3.jpg
594-290  $59.90
Respected Contributor

marlawynne-washed-oxford-shirt-d-20180424153638547~594285_NF3.jpg

MarlaWynne Washed Oxford Shirt

594-285  $76.90
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlthe teardrop necklace is still available in black.  Did you get one?

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girlthe teardrop necklace is still available in black.  Did you get one?

@Roni18 - yes!!!!! I bought the black teardrop necklace Heart

And great spy work on finding the TS dress sneak peek!!!! I'm glad it's a maxi Heart

The chambray dress is coming home to me. What's your guess on TS price??? 

MarlaWynne Mesh Shrug

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I don't know about the price.  Hopefully, they won't price it over $100.   I put the teardrop necklace in my cart, then took it out.  Still thinking about it.  Also, I may get one of the shrugs to wear with sleeveless tops.  Trying to decide on the color.  

They are playing some strange pricing games lately.  I noticed that most of the Shibori items actually went up today rather than down.  I guess it pays to look frequently so we will know what a good price is!

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Pretty sure that dress will be way too long for me and I don't have anywhere to where it anyway!  This makes no sense to me.  Why put up the shrug now and not with the dress? It might be sold out before the dresses are even offered!

This is another new item:

594-290

marlawynne-sleeveless-twist-top-d-20180419113437033~594290_NF3.jpg
594-290  $59.90

@Roni18 - oooooh...I love this top Heart I hope we  get better pricing next week!!! I would love every color of this top

I just finished watching the 3p show that I recorded.  Lol Woman LOL if Marla was ever on the Gucci 'gift/preview list', she probably has been removed Woman LOL

When they were showing one of her tops, the topic of blatant designer logos was discussed. She said she hates designer logos, esp initial logos (and does not put logos on her items)

Then she went on to discuss one of her friends wearing the "GG" logo and she said but my friend's initials are not GG and "I think it's stupid", just someone that wants others to 'look at me, look at me and what I bought'. Woman LOL  Woman LOL Woman LOL  Marla is so funny! 

Interesting...then the host made a comment about the May TS and asked Marla for sneak peek info. Marla said "I can't bc I get in trouble". So that's prob why she doesn't post sneak peeks on her Facebook page. But then...H does the no-no and posts the companion shrug, lol