Respected Contributor

Re: Marla Wynn fans, April 16th

I was hoping I would get my clearance flatter fit pant today..nope. Sooooooo, I will order my regular size and hope for the best. What I did receive was her new bracelet! Really very stylish, but if you have a wrist larger than 7.5" it won't fit.
Honored Contributor

Are the TS pants similar to leggings or like slim cut/cigarette pants? Does anyone have the white-fit, are they see through? I'm also considering the sand color. Want to wear in spring/summer. Sizing is by hip, so 37.5=size 6. I want a slim fit, no bagging at hip. Feedback appreciated!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

It's almost SHOWTIME. I know there are Marla gals out here, if you own any of the items sure can use your advice. Smiley Happy. Thanks
Respected Contributor

The knees are baggy on everyone.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I'm not liking how's these lay, just don't look right especially on us size large gals. I'm glad the clearance ones I ordered are not skinny legs. But not having had them, perhaps I shouldn't judge.Smiley Happy.
Honored Contributor

The infinity scarves are unique & beautiful-I want them all...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I like Iman's pants better that were similar and they were a bit less expensive. I thought they looked baggy on everyone. I'm disappointed as I wanted to try her pants. I know they wouldn't fit me well by looking at all the models and BRC. BRC is way too tiny to wear them. They were falling off of her practically.

Marla seems like a really nice lady.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I only saw them live on the morning host Leslie Ann and I thought they looked awful on her. They were extremely ill-fitting and were pulled across the crotch. You could tell they were too tight. I don't know that going up a size would have worked because I think they would have been too big elsewhere.

The still shot of them on .com looks fabulous. Then I watched about a minute of the video and on real people, they were doing something odd through the knees. They were all bunched up.

Honored Contributor

i am trying the flatter fit pants in the black. i have never tried them before. i also ordered the butterfly tee in black (but i really want more colors!), the lace infinity scarf in the neutrals, and the striped drop stitch box top in palm green. i MAY go back and get a few more items though.... the butterfly tee looks like a great basic and i may have to cave on more colors.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 4/16/2014 sunshine45 said:

i am trying the flatter fit pants in the black. i have never tried them before. i also ordered the butterfly tee in black (but i really want more colors!), the lace infinity scarf in the neutrals, and the striped drop stitch box top in palm green. i MAY go back and get a few more items though.... the butterfly tee looks like a great basic and i may have to cave on more colors.

Hi, Sunshine. I've only tried her flatterfit jeans (on clearance for $19 recently). I like them, but ordered 2 sizes and the larger size (my normal size) fits best. Like the other posters, I didn't really like the way the models looked last night, but decided to try these anyway in my normal size (did not size down as she suggested due to my earlier experiment). I also ordered the striped top in white. I'll have to check in later to see if there is a video of that top since it wasn't presented last night.