Honored Contributor

Re: Marla Wynn Butterfly Tee :)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I like the butterfly tee cut- it flows differently than a sharkbite hem. Both cuts work for my body type, but the butterfly drape is a bit more flattering. And the name sounds so much 'nicer' too! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 8/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

Thx sunshine! I must have the 3 sheer stripe items-sleeveless top, vneck pullover, and the duster is so fab!!! I can't decide on color. Taupe or the olive green. Nice to see her expanding her jewelry line too. She said in the show broadcasted yesterday that she teamed up with RJ Graziano for the vchain collar necklace. Hope they offer some good deals/free s&h for the upcoming Sat show.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

i am LOVING her animal print items!

i just received her animal print burnout cardigan after being on waitlist for it.....it is a beautiful boutique looking piece. it is not heavy at all and perfect for all 4 seasons depending on what you put underneath. i bought it in the black, but i think i want another!

MarlaWynne Animal Pattern Burnout Cardigan

Honored Contributor

i am LOVING her animal print items!

i just received her animal print burnout cardigan after being on waitlist for it.....it is a beautiful boutique looking piece. it is not heavy at all and perfect for all 4 seasons depending on what you put underneath. i bought it in the black, but i think i want another!

MarlaWynne Animal Pattern Burnout Cardigan

Oh wow! Has this been on a show? Gorgeous!!! She also tries to manufacture as much as possible in USA.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I purchased the tee as well...very soft fabric and the V is not low. I got the black/white combo, I don't know the official name....is the blush a pinkish color?

Honored Contributor

hi chi-town.....yes, it was on a couple of weeks ago i believe. i tried to get the black but had to put it on waitlist. i did receive it yesterday. the quality is excellent and i love how "different" it is. it comes in four colors and i will probably cave and get another one.

Honored Contributor

hi chi-town.....yes, it was on a couple of weeks ago i believe. i tried to get the black but had to put it on waitlist. i did receive it yesterday. the quality is excellent and i love how "different" it is. it comes in four colors and i will probably cave and get another one.

I missed that show. Very nice-enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

How is the fit? The burnout design is awesome.