Honored Contributor

Real linen, imagine that.  Anyone else watch it?

Esteemed Contributor

I watched briefly, everything looked so good .

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Every time I click by they are partying.  They look like they're having a good time.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

HSN is fun to watch.  I really am beginning to like the list with Colleen.

Respected Contributor

I saw some of the show yesterday.  It really is nice to watch HSN,  They have a much better variety of merchandise and brands than QVC. QVC seems to be all the same old boring "house brands".

Honored Contributor

Marthastewartess I would have to agree.  Evine and Hsn have so many different vendors to choose from.  Something for everyone.  their shoes are easy to watch.  If you like jewelry you shoud check out be jeweled on tues. evenings on hsn.  They have great deals and they have different vendors on and they interview them.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't watch the show but I checked out their offerings online. I REALLY like the parrot bedding set but with my cats, I can't have anything that nice because they shred the heck out of it with their claws.

Honored Contributor

I love HSN!!  The offerings, for the most part, are FAR better than what QVC offers.  And, they offer such great prices, lots of free shipping, coupons on NEW items and super fantastic clearance sales!

QVC continues to go downhill.  Except for LOGO and a few other items, I don't buy much from QVC any longer.  I buy far more from Macy's and HSN.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor
I am turning more and more to HSN, QVC has been changing lately and not for the better. I have to change the channel every time a particular host is on because of so many discrimpcies in her words. She is no longer trust worthy and just can't watch her