Honored Contributor

Re: March 3 TSV- Lisa Rinna Collection Regular Banded Bottom Knit Crop Pants

This Rinna line keeps bringing back the same style pants.  She has 3 or 4 pants that are this TSV style, with just slight alterations from each other, and all different price points.  She is selling the same pants, basically, over & over.  

Honored Contributor

Um,  no...

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching right now -- that elastic band around the calf looks uncomfortable.  When unzipped, it looks sloppy. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like them but not for me.  It is interesting how they look so nice on some and not others.  LR is tiny and looks very nice.  I saw Stacy Stauffer early this a.m., about the same size as LR, and they were not suitable for her at all. Hard to know what the criteria is for a poor fit or a good fit.

Just watching Sharon F. and she looks adorable in the LR crops.  She always looks nice in everything she wears.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love Jackie's look. Got the flowy top in white and the TSV pants in black. 

The flowy top s/b a TSV!

a278424.jpg

I love this top but think the price is high, and I have been looking for something like in the stores but nothing...debating 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This Rinna line keeps bringing back the same style pants.  She has 3 or 4 pants that are this TSV style, with just slight alterations from each other, and all different price points.  She is selling the same pants, basically, over & over.  

aren't they all doing that on this channel?  

Respected Contributor

I agree with those who say it's a strange length for a pant with a banded/elastic  bottom.

The material also looks pretty thin to me. 

Not for me.

I hope those who get it, like it.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for the way the elastic bottom seems to be very tight. I can see them "crawling" up on me and having to constantly pull them down when standing up and don't care for zipper to open up the bottom!  I ordered a pair similar from LR a year or so ago and the fit was way off - large waist and tight over hips for me! Back they went so I won't be trying another pair of her similar designs because of return costs. Also I did purchase a really nice similar style (full length) in black at Kohls - clearance price of $6.00!!  They have a slightly wider band on bottom and fit a bit looser at the ankles, wonderful fabric and do NOT wrinkle! Love them. 

Edited to add that I never care for pockets on these type bottoms. To me, they are too obvious and if you do carry anything at all in them, it will be very noticeable. I also personally don't like to carry anything in pockets because it adds to my hips and I don't need that. I will say that LR did do a great job on color selection in this TSV.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

aren't they all doing that on this channel?  

Excellent point @jackthebear.  A discouraging, excellent point.  No wonder I'm shopping more & more on other sites.

Respected Contributor

These pants may be ok on a very petite woman but on the average size woman I think they will look awful. Actually I have to agree with another poster who called these pant a fashion Don't.