Respected Contributor

Nice oiffer-20 % OFF your order.  FREE SHIPPING with a $50 purchase.  Just saying!!  Gotta love LL BEAN.

Valued Contributor

Thanks!  I’m going over to their site and take a look 😃

Honored Contributor

I love their slim leg jeans.

Honored Contributor

I used to always purchase the Speedo at Costco every year for work outs when they came in season.  The last couple of years they ordered a new style of swim tank...very matronly cut.  There are lots of complaints in the on-line reviews.  

So I'm looking for a new resource for my new swim suit.  I'll check out Land's End sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I used to always purchase the Speedo at Costco every year for work outs when they came in season.  The last couple of years they ordered a new style of swim tank...very matronly cut.  There are lots of complaints in the on-line reviews.  

So I'm looking for a new resource for my new swim suit.  I'll check out Land's End sale. 

@phoenixbrd  I LOVE Lands' End swimsuits.  Those are the only ones i will buy.  Good luck.  Be sure to wait for a sale.  They are worth every penny.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips   I so appreciate this information.  I was in Costco recently and just couldn't bring myself to buy that tank, I feel like I couldn't move in it.  I'll check out Land's End and I frequently am notified of sales.

Much appreciationHeart

Respected Contributor

WOW...I ordered and received my entire dorder in 3 days-a pleasant surprise.  I am happy with the fit, look and quality of all items.  LL BEAN sells really good quality shirts in the PIMA COTTON that I love.  I do love Isaac Mizrahi's shirts in pima, but his are 80 % pima.  LL BEAN sells 100% pima shirts. 

LL BEAN rocks!