Honored Contributor

Re: March 1 - Serena Williams TS

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

Got my tanks today!

The fit is perfect but they're longer than anticipated and the fabric is denser. I was expecting a lighter tshirt weight.

But they're soft and comfy and I just love what I call a sleeveless tee; really like the high neckline.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

Got my tanks today!

The fit is perfect but they're longer than anticipated and the fabric is denser. I was expecting a lighter tshirt weight.

But they're soft and comfy and I just love what I call a sleeveless tee; really like the high neckline.

I should get mine tomorrow..I have several of her tanks..love them! The fabric is nice..I agree! Another brand I like...lol! Glad you're happy! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom@Chi-town girl

Got my tanks today!

I should get mine tomorrow..I have several of her tanks..love them! The fabric is nice..I agree! Another brand I like...lol! Glad you're happy! xox

I got mine today..thinking I'd send thm back..but when I saw the colors..I had to keep them! Love the army green color and the blue's a keeper too.! Should get my Marla Wynne chiffon layer tank tomorrow..was lucky and bagged a reversible tank in the latte!..it was $5.95..the one I needed to go with my mushroom/latte pants..Happy camper!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom

Why were you going to send them back?

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retailer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom

Why were you going to send them back?

I really didn't need anymore tanks...but really liked the colors! I think I'm set for Spring now..lol! I sent you a link showing the metallic shoes I got as well..but it was taken down. In any case..I finally got my metallic fix taken care of..they were a leopard print metallic sneaker..very cute.

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom

Look up 724 - 414 on evine. I can't post a picture because I'm on my phone but I'm sure you will love it, it's a metallic! And it's on clearance. I probably shouldn't be an enabler but I thought of you when I saw it

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@emmysmom

Look up 724 - 414 on evine. I can't post a picture because I'm on my phone but I'm sure you will love it, it's a metallic! And it's on clearance. I probably shouldn't be an enabler but I thought of you when I saw it

Its cute!..go ahead and be an enabler...!! Lol~Heart

-- Mae West