Honored Contributor

March 1 - Serena Williams TS

Serena's back with a new TS. She has a break from Tournaments & listed for most of the shows.

Not sure if this is the TS. Just posted with a reduced price of $35.

Anyone own her high waist leggings?  I own a bunch of her regular waist basic leggings, excellent/highly recommended. Reviews for the high waist, please.

Serena Williams High-Waist Ponte Legging
528-092
Serena Williams High-Waist Ponte Legging

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: March 1 - Serena Williams TS

I own these, also new from Jan. Fabulous! Serena does leggings well.

Serena Williams Lace-Up Jogger Pant
521-054
521-054

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Serena Williams Jersey Cargo Pant with Self-Tie Belt
521-055
Serena Williams Jersey Cargo Pant with Self-Tie Belt

Honored Contributor

Serena Williams Cold-Shoulder Jersey Top
528-130
Serena Williams Cold-Shoulder Jersey Top

Honored Contributor

*Sigh*  lots of new that I want...waiting for price reductions for some items.

Serena Williams Ruched Maxi Skirt
528-154
Serena Williams Ruched Maxi Skirt

Respected Contributor

Don't care for the first pair, @Chi-town girl .makes me thing of annoying pantyhose.

Honored Contributor

Serena Williams French Terry Utility Jacket
521-044
Serena Williams French Terry Utility Jacket

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Don't care for the first pair, @Chi-town girl .makes me thing of annoying pantyhose.

Lol, yes they are def high waist! I actually LOVE Lysse leggings for the high waist feature.

As long as uou order the right size,  they aren't too tight at all, instead they 'hold it all in', smooth look. No muffin top or rolling down. And Serena's pricing is 50% less than Lysse.

Most of what I own from Serena are her leggings. They are well made - design, fabric, fit, comfort.  Dress up or casual. I'm waiting till tmrw to see what is actually the TS and reduced pricing; will be watching the launch show.

Honored Contributor

Serena Williams Flare-Leg Ponte Pant
528-099
Serena Williams Flare-Leg Ponte Pant

Honored Contributor

Serena Williams Belted Maxi Vest with Pockets
528-139
Serena Williams Belted Maxi Vest with Pockets