Respected Contributor

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

The brand is Marc Fisher.  The regular inventory of this item is on clearance for $48.00 and change so even that is a good price but obviously the as-is price is much better.

Other sites have this same sandal for about the same as the as-is price once you add s/h.  So if QVC doesn't have your size/color, you might want to look around.

Just be aware, these are not leather.  The description says the shoe is manmade if that's an issue for you.    

These are very cute. I just have never cared for a gladiator style shoe on my foot.   

Honored Contributor

Gosh I don't know where I pulled Marc Rich from ,sorry ladies..I have a few pr of his shoes, and every one of them is nice, and fits true to size

Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Rich sandals as is

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I just picked up a pr of these sandals for spring/summer. It is a $53 savings. I got the red pair. and they are a gladiator style.

The supply is limited so be quick .if your are interested

@cherry  LOL, Cherry.  You put Marc Rich in the post line and I was going to be upset if you had bought something from that thug's legacy, a man who was a traitor to our country, stole billions due to tax evasion and running from the law for breaking international laws, was pardoned by one of our presidents and thankfully died far too late.

These shoes are really cute.  I am not found, however, of gladiators.  I have bought several pairs and I just don't like the zipper on the back.  I don't know why, just not something I enjoy wearing.