Honored Contributor

Good morning everybodySmiley Happy I just purchased a dress from Marc Bower on Shophq, it is todays special value, fit and flare.  29.00 I have never seen this dress for this price.  I ordered it, I love fit and flare.  Have any of you ordered any of his clothing?

He also showed this dress on different size models and it looked nice on everyone

Honored Contributor

I have never ordered anything from him and never watched him when he was on QVC.  But if I needed a dress, the ones they showed today are very attractive and very reasonably priced.

Enjoy your dress.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, I was watching ShopHQ as well, and I also ordered that dress!

Marc Bouwer has a great sense of style and fashion, and trends a little more youthful than some of the QVC brands.

i bought the yellow color as it is very cheerful and pretty, reeasonably priced, and will be fun to wear in the Spring/Summer.

It is snowing here today, and I have no interest in watching QVC garden shows, especially the ones featuring the bug killing machine (not allowed on my property--insects are an important part of the ecosystem!).

Honored Contributor

I LOVED Marc Bower's items when he was on Q.

Enjoy your dress.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Yes, I was watching ShopHQ as well, and I also ordered that dress!

Marc Bouwer has a great sense of style and fashion, and trends a little more youthful than some of the QVC brands.

i bought the yellow color as it is very cheerful and pretty, reeasonably priced, and will be fun to wear in the Spring/Summer.

It is snowing here today, and I have no interest in watching QVC garden shows, especially the ones featuring the bug killing machine (not allowed on my property--insects are an important part of the ecosystem!).

I ordered the deep purple.  His floral designs look like painting.  It has a lot of stretch, should be comfortableSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I agree, insects are very important. No insects, no flowers, no food. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good morning everybodySmiley Happy I just purchased a dress from Marc Bower on Shophq, it is todays special value, fit and flare.  29.00 I have never seen this dress for this price.  I ordered it, I love fit and flare.  Have any of you ordered any of his clothing?

He also showed this dress on different size models and it looked nice on everyone

@sunshine 919  I love fit anf flare also. They fit my shape perfectly. I have about four of these styles from Maec Bower. Went to the site after reading your Post and bought the Ivory Floral. Have never seen them at this price.

Thanks for Posting otherwise i would have missed out on this one.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 He was my favorite designer when he was at the Q.  I still own many tops that I had purchased from his designs and they are still in great shape!  Enjoy your new dress and wear it in good health. Smiley Happy 

I'm not allowing myself to buy any clothing so I won't even take a peak at it.......

Honored Contributor

That dress is a steal!! It is so pretty and looked great on everyone.  I wish I needed a dress I would get the black & white in a heart beat.  I have to admit ShopHQ has some great deals, its just their shipping costs are crazy.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥