Contributor

Marc Bower really has some pretty things tonite!

So far all that I have seen has been really lovely, in great colors and very fresh looking. He has a dress that LOOKS like it has princess seams but it is the way it lays and then it is draped to the side into a full length line with some light ruffling. I swear it made ALL the models look like they had all lost weight and looked sexy and THIN, but curvy! I MUST have that dress! LOL! it is a 3/4 length sleeve.

He had a really amazing vintage looking (and REAL looking!) faux leather jacket that came to the top of the hip length to wear with pants. I think this is one of his best shows in a while! He also has some darling very feminine loose, shorter flutter sleeve tops.

It is a good thing I am paying off my card and don't have extra spending money! Those beautiful watercolor prints and lovely styles would have been my COMPLETE undoing! LOL!

Really nice things though. Things you can wear and look dressy or just look like the best dressed woman at any non-dressy function you go to! He is already bringing a great popcorn knit zip front sweater!