Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

I just bought the pants in the charcoal grey! I need pants like I need another hole in my head! LOL I really like the detail on the knee

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,

G by Giuliana, clearance $29:

g-by-giuliana-moto-skinny-jean-d-201609271334084-501302_V21.jpg

Sizes are VERY limitied, mostly xxs, whaah.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee

Those are nice too! But it's one of those things on both pairs where you have to see the presentation or you won't catch the Moto detail. I've been through Guliana's clearance items and did not catch that!

I'm seriously considering cancelling the Marc Bouwer but I really like the gray! What to do? What to do?!

Honored Contributor

I've decided to stick with the first pair. I like Marc's higher cotton content plus I think the zipper at the ankle is overkill with the details

Honored Contributor

Dang, missed the shows.  He & Vanessa have the best fashion collections at Evine. I would have picked up the TTV dress in black&white. Great buy!

Did pick up this sleeveless top in coral.. Loving the coral colors this Spring. I like the lace sleeve top; would prefer it with a different neckline, but I was very tempted to get the coral.

Marc Bouwer Woven Pleated Round Neck Hi-Lo Tank Top - 726-795
726-795- Marc Bouwer Woven Pleated Round Neck Hi-Lo Tank Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@@Andreatoo, I'm not putting Marc down because I love his designs, but he did used to make comments about designing clothes which looked best on the single digit slimmest sizes.  Marc made a name in couture gowns, but before he came to QVC, he had a mass market line which was sold at Barney's NY.  To my recollection that line was available only up to size 10.  Fortunately, a taste of TV retail money during his stint at QVC altered his attitude about the power of making his designs available in a wide range of sizes (including  plus), and offering styles which flatter a wide range of figures.  Fortunately, Marc learned from his misjudgement and at least on camera appears to embrace everyone now.  I think he became a better designer because of this.  In my opinion even his couture designs improved as his conceptualizing broadened.  

Honored Contributor
@SilleeMee
731-008 check it out! It's darling
Honored Contributor
Apparently I'm being punished by the universe for starting the thread and stating that I don't have a problem with pants and finding the proper fit. just got my dress and it's too small! I'm disappointed but also a little concerned about an exchange because I have a few of his pieces and they're all the same size. What if it's just this piece?
Has anyone else gotten their dress yet? How did it work out for you? My issue was the bodice of the dress. extremely tight in the bust!
Honored Contributor

I like him.  I think he got a bad rap.  I do not think he's "against" heavier women.

Much ado about nothing.

I like some of his clothes, and I dislike some of his clothes...every designer is similar.

I loved a dress he offered on EVINE, but I just rarely wear dresses.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"