Honored Contributor

This is the one I bought, it will work well with all my colored sandals.  I'm sure mine will be fine, I buy a lot of summer dresses from Evine and I have only had 1 disappointment.  I'll return it if anything is wrong with it.  I like the elbow length sleeves which are much better than 3/4 sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

Elbow-length sleeves are surprisingly flattering! By the way congratulations on the continued weight loss!

@SilleeMee

Did you see that top with matching skirt? I saw the presentation and it was really quite lovely. There are actually a few things that I'm considering in the Bouwer line including those Moto pants! I did buy the TTV in the black-and-white. Stunning!

Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer

[ Edited ]

What moto pants?? @Andreatoo I couldn't find any moto pants when I looked for them. What's the item number please?

Oh yes, I did see the matching skirt to the that blue top. Really nice.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@chrystaltree

Elbow-length sleeves are surprisingly flattering! By the way congratulations on the continued weight loss!

@SilleeMee

Did you see that top with matching skirt? I saw the presentation and it was really quite lovely. There are actually a few things that I'm considering in the Bouwer line including those Moto pants! I did buy the TTV in the black-and-white. Stunning!

He really surpassed hisself this visit.  There were so many nice things.  I wanted to buy that floral top with the dramatic bell sleeves to take to London when we go in July but I still losing weight and a top like that has to really fit.  Appreciate the congrats, it hasn't been easy but it has been worth it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the fit and flare dress last year and it is really pretty and fits me like a glove.

I got the large floral print (predominately purple) on the black background.

I agree about his sizing, it's more B&M sized.  I bought the dress in small and I generally wear a 4 in B&M stores.

I think his designs are very feminine and pretty!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 731-022 it doesn't say Moto in the description but Marc himself referred to them as Moto pants

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree if you're referring to 726-719 I believe you're wise to wait. It needs to fit properly and not be baggy. I've been debating getting that one myself!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@chrystaltree if you're referring to 726-719 I believe you're wise to wait. It needs to fit properly and not be baggy. I've been debating getting that one myself!

Yes, that's the one.  I'm glad you agree with me, now I won't have any second thoughts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Yes, that's the one.  I'm glad you agree with me, now I won't have any second thoughts.

@chrystaltree

If it's baggy in the torso it'll detract from the drama in those magnificent sleeves!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@chrystaltree

If it's baggy in the torso it'll detract from the drama in those magnificent sleeves!

I know, perhaps if I am lucky there will be one left over in my size in June and I'll get to take it on my trip.