Trusted Contributor

He is now on another shopping channel with his spring items.  Fit and flare dress now.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer

[ Edited ]

That fit and flare dress is beautiful. If I needed another dress I'd buy in a heartbeat. The price is great too.

Trusted Contributor

@sandraskates.  I agree.  I am retired so have no need for another dress.  I am sorting and donating a lot of my office clothes.  Casual clothes are now my routine.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I bought white and purple along with the stretch belts. Perfect sleeve length and I love the flare skirting. Just hope they fit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I bought white and purple along with the stretch belts. Perfect sleeve length and I love the flare skirting. Just hope they fit. 

That one was my favorite, @Starliteshine, the white and purple. I think you got the prettiest. I don't need a dress.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful dress!  Definitely me but unfortunately no need for a dress.  Also like seeing the elbow length sleeves.  Hope this "trend" continues.

Honored Contributor
I bought it last night in the black-and-white! It's already sold out! I'm seriously considering a couple of other pieces including his Moto pants
Esteemed Contributor

@Gram W

Glad you let us know this.  I really like his style and have some of his clothes.   

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Marc has been on Evine for a while now but he doesn't have shows very often.  I love that dress and I love the 6 Easy Pays that Evine does.  It's like he designed that dress just for me.  It has everything I want in a knee length dress.  I bought one, the white with the multicolors because it will go with all my summer sandals and bags.  I might go back for another one.  I planned to by the SG TSV dress that is coming, I might just hold out for that.....or not.  

Honored Contributor
A little heads up ladies: I generally take extra small in most evine lines but I take a small in Marc Bouwer