Super Contributor
Marc will be on ShopHQ on Oct. 11 at 11:00 pm (EST).
Honored Contributor
On 9/27/2014 StuffyBug said: To me, he seems to be a better fit for HSN than at ShopHQ. I wish him luck....so much for those who thought he was too busy or that his price points were too high to work for the Q.

ITA

I think he'd be a much better fit for HSN rather than Shop HQ. HSN has more "edgy" and updated styles. Shop HQ is so hit or miss for me. I hope his items don't go cheesy over there. I do buy from Shop HQ, but I have to be so selective. Some of their items are very cheap looking--as far as fashion.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 9/28/2014 LadyBug77 said: Marc will be on ShopHQ on Oct. 11 at 11:00 pm (EST).

Thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I am hoping that either Shop HQ or HSN picks up Bradley Bayou! I miss him and his leather jackets.

If the Q is getting away from clothing, I hope that the other 2 channels fill in the void. I'll definitely give them my business.

Regular Contributor

He's not a designer I like to patronize. I saw him on several shows dissing anyone larger than a 6, but he fell all over himself to get the profits from a line on QVC and most of the sizes were much larger than a 6. The almighty dollar always turns these guys around.

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 winamac1 said:
On 9/28/2014 LadyBug77 said: Marc will be on ShopHQ on Oct. 11 at 11:00 pm (EST).

Thanks!

Thanks!!

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Ptaz said:

He's not a designer I like to patronize. I saw him on several shows dissing anyone larger than a 6, but he fell all over himself to get the profits from a line on QVC and most of the sizes were much larger than a 6. The almighty dollar always turns these guys around.

Wow, I do not remember him doing that on QVC. I cannot imagine QVC being pleased with derogatory comments on size.

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 cosmic1 said:

I am hoping that either Shop HQ or HSN picks up Bradley Bayou! I miss him and his leather jackets.

If the Q is getting away from clothing, I hope that the other 2 channels fill in the void. I'll definitely give them my business.

I figured Bradley left because of the price of leather skyrocketing; and QVC not wanting to adjust the price-point for his line.

I wonder where he will resurface.

Super Contributor
I miss Bradley too. I also miss Pam McCoy's (she was a host/designer when ShopHQ was ShopNBC.) I have a lot of her leather jackets. Excellent quality and prices were reasonable.
Super Contributor

That's great news! When they asked in their survey what we would like to see in the future, I responded that they should bring in name fashion designers. They listened...wow.

I'm a fan of Marc Bouwer's designs. Now they should bring us Bradley Bayou, too!