Super Contributor

That is good news..I have missed him.

Respected Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Rottie_mama said:
On 9/28/2014 Ptaz said:

He's not a designer I like to patronize. I saw him on several shows dissing anyone larger than a 6, but he fell all over himself to get the profits from a line on QVC and most of the sizes were much larger than a 6. The almighty dollar always turns these guys around.

Wow, I do not remember him doing that on QVC. I cannot imagine QVC being pleased with derogatory comments on size.

Those comments said were on America's Next Top Model. After I heard that, no more purchases from me.

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 PhilaLady1 said:
On 9/28/2014 Rottie_mama said:
On 9/28/2014 Ptaz said:

He's not a designer I like to patronize. I saw him on several shows dissing anyone larger than a 6, but he fell all over himself to get the profits from a line on QVC and most of the sizes were much larger than a 6. The almighty dollar always turns these guys around.

Wow, I do not remember him doing that on QVC. I cannot imagine QVC being pleased with derogatory comments on size.

Those comments said were on America's Next Top Model. After I heard that, no more purchases from me.

I do not watch those shows; I think the majority of the modeling profession pretty much feels that way too. Too Bad.

Honored Contributor

Thanks SO much for sharing!

Super Contributor
On 9/28/2014 Ptaz said:

I'm with you......totally agree 100% with everything you just said!!!! He just doesn't seem to be relatable to the women to whom he is designing/selling....