Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer Spring Collection & TTV Dress

I'm glad I will miss the shows tomorrow. Trying to resist more items Woman LOL

A beautiful collection. Congrats Marc!

I had to get the TTV dress in white. Will look great with my white leather cropped jacket to give it an edgier look. Still considering several other items in my cart.

Anyone else shopping this collection?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have a couple Marc's pieces and they're wonderful! Keep in mind that his pieces run smaller than most other lines on evine. I just received two more pieces today and I'm always happy with the quality from evine and even happier with their crazy clearance prices!
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
I have a couple Marc's pieces and they're wonderful! Keep in mind that his pieces run smaller than most other lines on evine. I just received two more pieces today and I'm always happy with the quality from evine and even happier with their crazy clearance prices!

@Andreatoo - I ordered my usual b&m size for the TTV dress.The sizing info is a bit confusing, so I ordered per the chart they showed during the presentation. I agree, I don't think the sizing is like Q vanity. Hope I guessed correctly!  

I heard them discussing during the launch show Marc working/training with Halston...now I understand why I like his flowy draped designs, so Halston-like. I hope they bring him back for more TTV's!!! He seems very cool & obviously talented.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm glad I will miss the shows tomorrow. Trying to resist more items Woman LOL

A beautiful collection. Congrats Marc!

I had to get the TTV dress in white. Will look great with my white leather cropped jacket to give it an edgier look. Still considering several other items in my cart.

Anyone else shopping this collection?

I love this dress! Missed it at midnight and white is sold out in most sizes. I ordered the blue and the purple. Just a darling dress! Like that pink top and other items but stopping at the dresses. The white is fabulous!! Your going to rock it Chi!

Trusted Contributor

I'm buying. I wanted the white but sold out. I'm going with purple, His designs are just my style and the prices are always great. I love that he is a vegan but unlike Stella McCartneys line in the thousands, his prices are great., Although I'm sure his couture collection is $$$$$ but he's using the same materials for us so it's a real bargain. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Regular Contributor

I'm struggling to contain myself and not buy the TTV. I love it! I'm taking a much needed break from shopping, but that dress knows my name, and it's calling it. The sleeves are perfect, and those prints... Wow!
Honored Contributor

Dresses are a more stylish than what he used to do here, top the same type of look

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

The TTV dress is beautiful! These are my top picks.

Love the white dress styled with royal blue shoes as they did for the presentation Heart

727-012_01_swatch.jpg

727-012_02_swatch.jpg

I don't wear dresses often, but those are my 2 favs!  I love that dress.  I just don't have anywhere to wear it.  The red/black is probably my fav and then the white.  I love that flared skirt look!  DARLING!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I'm watching the fashion show this morning while eating breakfast. Perfect way to spend Saturday morning! 

Marc B has some beautiful things! 

Respected Contributor

I love the TT dress, but am confused about sizing.  I wear a 12 dress and my bust measures 41".  Do you think an XL will work?  When Marc had his line at QVC, everything ran large, but the measurements on this dress seem small.