Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer Spring Collection & TTV Dress

1st show is tonight at midnight ET.

This top is a show item tonight. I think a reorder? 6 colors, good price. Very pretty!

Marc Bouwer Knit Sleeveless Draped Front V-Neck Top - 721-841
EVINE Price: $41.75
Season Price: $ 31.68

721-841_03_swatch.jpg

721-841.jpg
721-841- Marc Bouwer Knit Sleeveless Draped Front V-Neck Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

One of the dresses is darling.  That being said, I rarely wear dresses.  Two of my sisters LOVE dresses and wear them often.  I have some MB items from QVC.  Some of his EVINE items look really cheap and a few look nice.  I don't think a lot of Evine fashion, though, is up to par except for a few exceptions.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

1st show is tonight at midnight ET.

This top is a show item tonight. I think a reorder? 6 colors, good price. Very pretty!

Marc Bouwer Knit Sleeveless Draped Front V-Neck Top - 721-841
EVINE Price: $41.75
Season Price: $ 31.68

721-841_03_swatch.jpg

721-841.jpg
Thanks.  That is a darling top!
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Great price for this belt! Black, White, Gunmetal.

The gunmetal is now on my list. I think this will fly out the door...

Marc Bouwer Interlocking Double Snap Stretch Belt - 727-683
EVINE Price: $ 16.75

727-683- Marc Bouwer Interlocking Double Snap Stretch Belt

727-683_02_detail.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love dresses, but not these. The first one with the huge flowers is too much for me. I am sure there are women who could pull that off though and look amazing. 

Honored Contributor

I like this top - white & coral are in my cart + the draped neck top, the black & white dress & gunmetal belt. Yikes Woman Tongue

726-795 Marc Bouwer Woven Pleated Round Neck Hi-Lo Tank Top

726-795_00_swatch.jpg

726-795_02_swatch.jpg

726-795_00_detail.jpg

Sleek, chic and everything in between!

This sleeveless tank top features a sheer woven body that offers simple softness each time you slip it on. The front has a partially lined bodice and a drape that's flowy, but flattering at the same time. The back boats a plethora of pretty pleats and a keyhole button closure at the neck to hold everything in place.

This gorgeous hi-lo hemlined top easily transitions from day to night. Pair with dress slacks and flats for a day at the office or slip into some dark wash denim and colorful heels for a more trendy look.

Add interest to either outfit with bangle bracelets, statement earrings or a stylish handbag. Don't forget to layer this under a cardigan or cute cropped jacket for year-round fashion fun!

Color Choices
  • Coral - Bright peachy coral - coral pearl-tone button
  • Slate Blue - Light steel blue - blue, pearl-tone button
  • White - Bright white - white, pearl-tone button

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black white floral tie kimono. With my weight loss I need pieces that tie.😊

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

I ordered the black white floral tie kimono. With my weight loss I need pieces that tie.😊

@Mustang Shar - Congrats on the weight loss. How fun to buy new clothes to celebrate. I really like the black & white look in the tops & dresses that are out for Spring. Excited to watch Marc's launch fashion show. Good sign that he was given a TTV spot!

*Make sure to monitor the pricing for your Kimono. I bet the pricing is reduced like they did for Vanessa*

Marc Bouwer Printed Woven Elbow Sleeved Removable Self-Tie Open Front Kimono- 726-708
EVINE Price: $ 48.00

726-708- Marc Bouwer Printed Woven Elbow Sleeved Removable Self-Tie Open Front Kimon

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar, love that kimono top! Sweet!

@Chi-town girl, love your top, too, but it would only make my chest look bigger, which I REALLY don't need, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

The TTV dress is beautiful! These are my top picks.

Love the white dress styled with royal blue shoes as they did for the presentation Heart

727-012_01_swatch.jpg

727-012_02_swatch.jpg