Honored Contributor

Marc Bouwer Spring Collection & TTV Dress

New Spring items are posted. This is the TTV dress to launch tonight, offered in 4 different colors/prints

727-012.jpg

727-012 Marc Bouwer Floral Print Knit Elbow Sleeved Boat Neck Fit & Flare Dress

Fit, flared, floral and fabulous! All good F-words that come to mind when you catch a glimpse of this darling Marc Bouwer dress!

Bold, yet beautiful flowers fill this printed knit dress which features a fitted upper and flared bottom for the perfect way to show off your figure. That's right ladies you can set your fashion fears aside, because this dress offers universally flattering appeal. The fit and flare design mirrors an hourglass shape, so no matter what your body type, you'll appear to have a smaller waist, and who wouldn't want that?

The dress has a lined bodice with a boat neckline, elbow-length sleeves and a zippered closure at the back. The hem lands below-the-knee offering ideal coverage for any occasion or simply for transitioning from spring to summer. Plus you can easily layer this beauty under a cute jacket for an added layer when needed.

No matter if you're stuck inside at work or enjoying dinner with friends, the flowers on this print are always in bloom. And the best part is there is no watering needed! Slip into this fresh, fashionable dress and it'll feel as though spring has just sprung!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Bouwer Spring Collection & TTV Dress

Wish this was the TTV! Love the black/ivory 

726-791 Marc Bouwer Stretch Knit Sleeveless Color Blocked Fit & Flare Dress

726-791_01_swatch.jpg

Get that runway look without the designer expense!

Speaking of the runway, each time you wear this Marc Bower dress you'll be front and center under the spotlight getting all the attention your look deserves!

Created in a stretch knit, this flattering fit and flare dress features a modern color blocked pattern that's bold, but not overpowering; it's just right. Fitted at the bust and waist, you'll find a scoop neckline, wide shoulder straps and a back zipper that pulls everything together.

An above-the-knee length hem rounds out this timeless style! An easy to wear piece that pairs well with your favorite heels, flats or even sandals - whatever you can work that runway in!

Color Choices
  • Black / Ivory - Color blocked in jet black and soft ivory
  • Orange / Ivory - colored blocked in coral orange and soft ivory

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Pretty dress -   but universally flattering?  Not in my book.

I love the print and would wear it in a top under a sweater or a jacket, but no way could I wear that dress --and I couldn't have worn it ever.

Honored Contributor

Marc Bouwer Color Block Knit Cap Sleeved Mesh Detailed Round Neck Dress - 726-780

EVINE Price: $63.00
Preferred Price: $ 49.87

726-780- Marc Bouwer Color Block Knit Cap Sleeved Mesh Detailed Round Neck Dress

Esteemed Contributor

Those dresses are darling.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Pricing will be reduced on some of the items when the TTV launches. Hope to catch some of the shows. 

Marc Bouwer Printed Woven Long Flared Sleeve Self-Tie Tassel Sheer Top - 726-716
EVINE Price: $ 53.75

726-716- Marc Bouwer Printed Woven Long Flared Sleeve Self-Tie Tassel Sheer Top

Honored Contributor

Wow!  All those look great!

I'm long waisted, so I only wear column dresses when I wear a dress in place of a skirt.

Honored Contributor

Marc Bouwer Sweater Knit One Shoulder Asymmetrical Round Neck Sweater - 726-718
EVINE Price: $ 42.00

726-718- Marc Bouwer Sweater Knit One Shoulder Asymmetrical Round Neck Sweater

Honored Contributor

Marc Bouwer Printed Woven Kimono Sleeve Gathered Waist Sheer Maxi Dress - 726-711
EVINE Price: $ 66.25

726-711- Marc Bouwer Printed Woven Kimono Sleeve Gathered Waist Sheer Maxi Dress

Esteemed Contributor

One of my still-fav blouses in my closet is a Mark Bouwer from the Q about five years ago. Will check his new line on Evine out, but dresses aren't really what I need these days, however cute. Thanks, @Chi-town girl!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop