Contributor

Just saw a quick promo that Marc will be on ShopHQ. Did not catch days.

Very surprised he is at that network now!

He had some cute stuff when on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it does appear Marc's defected. His first show is tomorrow, Friday 10/10, at 11 pm Eastern.

Trusted Contributor

I hope the quality is better than when Victor Costa ended up there. At QVC Victor had beautiful items. On SHOPNBC it was poor quality.

Honored Contributor

I wonder how many vendors QVC plans to let sail before it truly is just Denim and Company, Gili and Susan Graver...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Of course, I guess you could say the same about jewelry. Soon, I guess it'll be down to Ripka, Diamonique and Bronzo...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Sad that Mark left QVC, loved his fashions. I do not get ShopHQ on my cable but ShopHQ has live onair streaming through my computer. I haven't purchased anything from there since Pamela McCoy left. I loved those leather coats of hers. Have quite a few of those jackets and coats. I wish Mark well with his line at ShopHQ !

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/9/2014 abbeythe8th said:

I hope the quality is better than when Victor Costa ended up there. At QVC Victor had beautiful items. On SHOPNBC it was poor quality.

Oh boy, wasn't that Victor Costa line a total mess at ShopHQ (the ShopNBC). It bears stating that Victor was on QVC in the period when fine fabrics and quality construction weren't irregular occurrences in the fashion lines, so who knows what his line would be like today if he was still here. That said, my experience with ShopHQ fashion has been underwhelmed with what I see on air, and disappointed in the very few purchases I have made. It's been a while since I ordered a clothing item, so maybe as they fashion department grows, their buyers will become more conscientious about quality.