Regular Contributor

Making sense of Linea on QVC

I am baffled. Based on a strong recommendation from gardensia I decided to jump off the high dive and order the medallion skirt in blue. When I went to order my size wasn't available but I looked at the matching pieces anyway. The shirt shows a color sample for the medallion print in khaki/sage. Could this be coming back in a new color combination? I watched the presentation and I'm certain that pink and blue were the only 2 choices. So I browsed some more and put a couple of things in my cart, then narrowed my search to skirts/pants only, thinking I might try the pink combination and the medallion skirt doesn't even show up!

Then I see the red suede jacket with zipper detail still there and click on it for the umpteenth time and of course the same message comes up: This item is no longer available. Then why is it still on the site months and months later? Also, when I was looking earlier I decided to go ahead and try the black boucle jacket in an XS even though I'm normally a small but hearing all of you rave about it I decided it was worth the fondling fee and maybe I'd get lucky. The matching skirt showed up but only L and XL but later when I went back to check the skirt out again it was nowhere to be found!

Either the people who manage this site have been drinking or I have and am unaware of it. It'sconfounding! Even with all the confusion I managed to order the boucle jacket and the swing jacket in pink. They also show a new color for the swing jacket in black.

We Linea shoppers are a tenacious bunch. lol