Respected Contributor

Re: Mahvelous fringe shrug monday TSV

There are some new colors but it sure does look like last year's. You can buy last year's on EBAY for $14.99. One seller has almost all the old colors. Shipping is $5 and there is a discount for multiple shipping.

I bought 2 and including shipping it was under $38.

Super Contributor

I have the one from last year. The difference in the two is that this year there are cables knitted down the center back, last year was plain. I have it in ivory which isn't offered this year. It's lovely and great for slipping over your shoulders where there's a draft or even as a wrap for a dressy occasion. With this price, I will probably get more - I prefer these oversized cocoons over shawls or scarves.

Honored Contributor

Rick just said the Mon TSV is a grill.

Honored Contributor

Whoops sorry - ignore me - tomorrow is Sunday.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 okiebug said:

I have the one from last year. The difference in the two is that this year there are cables knitted down the center back, last year was plain. I have it in ivory which isn't offered this year. It's lovely and great for slipping over your shoulders where there's a draft or even as a wrap for a dressy occasion. With this price, I will probably get more - I prefer these oversized cocoons over shawls or scarves.

I am not sure its delicate enough to wear for dressy occasions

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 muttmom said:

There are some new colors but it sure does look like last year's. You can buy last year's on EBAY for $14.99. One seller has almost all the old colors. Shipping is $5 and there is a discount for multiple shipping.

Thanks for the tip muttmom! I zipped on over to ebay and snagged me a grey one that I was just getting ready to order from my email from Q. You saved me some $$$$. I purchased the pretty pink one last year and really like it....light and warm. Thanks again!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It is Mondays Special value for the day which is the 22nd of September. I saw this in the insider magazine. [under QVC'S friends and finds]. On Fridays fashion Morning show Jayne and Pat had hinted about it.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting this info. I may order one (or two). The office I work in gets cold and drafty in winter. It would be nice to have something inexpensive to leave at the office.

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 silkyk said:
On 9/20/2014 muttmom said:

Thanks for the tip muttmom! I zipped on over to ebay and snagged me a grey one that I was just getting ready to order from my email from Q. You saved me some $$$$. I purchased the pretty pink one last year and really like it....light and warm. Thanks again!!!!

Thank you just got one in Evergreen

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 dperry said:

At 41 inches long do you think that it would be too long for petites? How does it look?