Honored Contributor

Re: Mahvelous fringe shrug monday TSV

On 9/21/2014 Sooner said:
On 9/21/2014 winamac1 said:
On 9/20/2014 muttmom said:

There are some new colors but it sure does look like last year's. You can buy last year's on EBAY for $14.99. One seller has almost all the old colors. Shipping is $5 and there is a discount for multiple shipping.

I bought 2 and including shipping it was under $38.

Thanks so much.

Yep! THANKS! Now I will be cozy reading books in cool weather! I won't be wearing it anywhere, but snuggling up at home! Great price! I got gray and French blue.

I ended up getting black and blush. Thanks again very much! I've bought many times from that seller.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 docsgirl said:

The description says to 'hand wash.' I cannot imagine hand washing this large shrug. I really like it but having to hand wash it would be the deal breaker for me. Has anyone put this is the washing machine instead? If so, what was the outcome? Thanks in advance for any and all replies. docsgirl

This afternoon I washed and dried the one I had from last year, no problems what so ever

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Occasional Contributor

I ordered in black to keep at my desk where it is freezing cold year round.
Super Contributor

I like the design, but not the Acrylic. Wish it had been made in a different fabric.
Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 I am still oxox said:
On 9/21/2014 docsgirl said:

The description says to 'hand wash.' I cannot imagine hand washing this large shrug. I really like it but having to hand wash it would be the deal breaker for me. Has anyone put this is the washing machine instead? If so, what was the outcome? Thanks in advance for any and all replies. docsgirl

This afternoon I washed and dried the one I had from last year, no problems what so ever

I just put mine inside a pillowcase and rubberband it closed then into the washer on gentle. Comes out perfect!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/20/2014 muttmom said:

There are some new colors but it sure does look like last year's. You can buy last year's on EBAY for $14.99. One seller has almost all the old colors. Shipping is $5 and there is a discount for multiple shipping.

I bought 2 and including shipping it was under $38.

what is the exact name it is under so i can find it..thanks!

Respected Contributor

Just search for Layers by Lizden.

Honored Contributor

is this the same material as the scarves? i love my scarves and own them in a bunch of colors!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 sunshine45 said:

is this the same material as the scarves? i love my scarves and own them in a bunch of colors!

I have some of them and like them a lot. I would imagine they are similar to the scarves. I do not like this item it reminds me of a blanket with sleeves. Like a slanket remember those?

Super Contributor

I love the Marvelous line, the fabric is so soft and cozy. I thought I'd take a chance on the navy; hopefully it will make a nice substitute for a jean jacket as the weather cools. I remember that it was a huge success last year and sold out in several co,ors rather quickly. Happy shopping to those who are buying,