Honored Contributor

Re: Made in America By

[ Edited ]

Bryn Walker at Dillard's and available at WaterSister through EBay.  Bryn Walker started out making other clothing and my understanding is Dillard's asked them to use linen and cotton, so they are natural fibers and made in the USA.  Non toxic.  No trouble. 
Wash and hang on hanger, let dry and spritz with the Downy wrinkle remover if you don't want the wrinkles.

Honored Contributor

I'm always happy to buy American made goods when I can, so thanks for this thread.  I hope it continues, and we can add to it.  I will check out some of the brands mentioned.

Some of the clothing I've purchased from the "Not Your Duaghter's Jeans" line is made in the USA.  It's a bit more expensive than similar lines.  But you have to read the labels.  They do have some items that are made in foreign countries. 

Trusted Contributor

@september wrote:

I'm always happy to buy American made goods when I can, so thanks for this thread.  I hope it continues, and we can add to it.  I will check out some of the brands mentioned.

Some of the clothing I've purchased from the "Not Your Duaghter's Jeans" line is made in the USA.  It's a bit more expensive than similar lines.  But you have to read the labels.  They do have some items that are made in foreign countries. 

Great point!  I think it is also worth noting that the meaning behind "made in the USA" has shifts somewhat due to globalization.  Many times foreign components are used to make the final product.  It is hard to get anything that is all made here.  No doubt about the fact that we are now a service economy though we are still one of the largest manufacturers in the world.