Honored Contributor

Made In USA Brand-LA Relaxed

They became known through a jumpsuit that was in Oprah's favorite things. I ordered a top from them recently from their sale section-$18. It's 95% Tencel and 5% modal. Wearing it today, it's so soft. Fabric is thin, great for hot weather. They don't offer free returns. Free shipping over $50.

Originally founded in 2015, we only use sustainable, vegan and cruelty-free materials, produce in smaller batches to minimize waste, and we make everything right here in downtown Los Angeles. The ethical treatment of our employees is our top priority and the foundation we are built upon.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Made In USA Brand-LA Relaxed

This is the top I ordered. It has a peplum, but it's very flattering. Just thought I would post about the brand, since some posters here are often looking for made in US clothing.

Blue_sue_close_1800x1800.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Cute top!  Are those poppy flowers on the print?  This would be a cute top for a Memorial Day celebration.  Our little town sells poppies to help the vets and this would be darling, I will check it out.  

Honored Contributor

What a lovely top!!!!  I would wear it and I am sure if other colors were available I would buy one or two more.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols I don't know if they're poppies, the description doesn't say they are. But they do look similar.

@spiderw The top is available in this color, only in XS and S. The style is called the Sue top.

Marble_sue_front_1800x1800.jpg