Honored Contributor

The Nordy Anniversary sale is a presale of new Fall/Winter items and given the high number of plaid items, it suggests we will have options once other retailers start selling their Fall/Winter collections. Everything that I've posted on this thread so far is from Nordstrom Anniversary sale!

Recd email from Anthropologie today - Free Shipping all orders today! They are featuring some new plaid shoes.  I like the slingbacks but I also like the plaid loafers at Nordy. 

image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Love plaid.  Always in style!

Honored Contributor

My daughter has several pairs of plaid boots. One is made by Burberry. They are pretty, but I don't think they'd look good on me.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

My daughter has several pairs of plaid boots. One is made by Burberry. They are pretty, but I don't think they'd look good on me.

It really depends on styling @colliemom4 . I think a little plaid goes along way. For plaid shoes or boots I would keep the clothing simple, no mixed patterns or any addtl plaid items unless it's a scarf or gloves that have the same exact plaid design/color

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

It really depends on styling @colliemom4 . I think a little plaid goes along way. For plaid shoes or boots I would keep the clothing simple, no mixed patterns or any addtl plaid items unless it's a scarf or gloves that have the same exact plaid design/color

@Chi-town girl  I guess I need to experiment more but I totally agree with you. Thanks for the tip.