Honored Contributor

Macys Thank You!

[ Edited ]

I needed some cotton tees and wanted a longer sleeve.; I checked out Macy's house brand Style and CO.  I like the thickness, sleeve turn back, and it isn't short and has a small side slit.  They run slightly generous.

I wore it last night to our GS's graduation under a handmade poncho.

Style & Co - Women's Boat-Neck Elbow Sleeve Cotton Top, XS-5X

Honored Contributor

Re: Macys Thank You!

[ Edited ]

Love Macy's.  Sales, discounts, free shipping, incentives, etc., etc.

I understand that the Karen Scott brand will be part of Style & Co.  They look like KS tees.

Enjoy!

I just went to the Macy's website and searched for Karen Scott. Style & Co came up so that makes that clear!

Honored Contributor

I also prefer the longer sleeve length.  Next time I get to the store, I will take a look.

Honored Contributor

I often purchase my grandkids (boys) Nike and Adidas athletic wear at Macy's.   

I've purchased beauty items from Macy's too, but not clothing for me.   Maybe I should check out their clothing too.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  - Missing your fashion pics in Outfit of the Day.  

Honored Contributor

I have a really nice sweater from Style & Co. that I purchased  on clearance several sunsets ago. It launders well, and looks almost new.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ECBG  - Missing your fashion pics in Outfit of the Day.  

@San Antonio Gal 

Awwwww....that's so sweet!  You are so kind to think of me.  I can't work at this time.  My journey is under Wellness "Calling Pink 123..."

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I have a really nice sweater from Style & Co. that I purchased  on clearance several sunsets ago. It launders well, and looks almost new.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Do you give it any special care?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I hope you are feeling better too and getting good care!  You have been through a lot.

These look like great shirts, but the necks on both are too high for me.  I can't wear most boatnecks now because they ride up against my throat and it drives me nuts!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG I hope you are feeling better too and getting good care!  You have been through a lot.

These look like great shirts, but the necks on both are too high for me.  I can't wear most boatnecks now because they ride up against my throat and it drives me nuts!  Woman Surprised

@Sooner 

Honey, I don't know if they came in petites.  They're too long for you to adjust your size and go to misses, we can fix the neck that way.  

Are you a tiny petite?