Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know if the INC brand runs small in their jeans???..I always size down in their tops...also they're having a friends and family sale..30% off and 10% off their beauty and free shipping! I just placed an order for some jeans and when I added a beauty product, my order shipped for free. The coupon is posted on their website~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Several years ago when Inc went from being a brand sold at several stores to a Macy's exclusive, it's been my experience that everything in this line is inconsistent in sizing and quality.  If you're ordering online, I would just start out with my regular size.  The jeans will have spandex, so unless they are super skinny will probably work in your usual Inc size. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Several years ago when Inc went from being a brand sold at several stores to a Macy's exclusive, it's been my experience that everything in this line is inconsistent in sizing and quality.  If you're ordering online, I would just start out with my regular size.  The jeans will have spandex, so unless they are super skinny will probably work in your usual Inc size. 

Thanks so much Trixx! I ordered my normal size..the reviews were all over the place..but I'm hoping they'll work..according to their size chart..I should be ok..xox

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I have several of the INC jeans. I order my typical size for jeans in all brands (6 short). If the style is an ankle jean, I order a regular 6. I find they are true to size. If anything, they are a bit generous in sizing.

The INC tops are another story. The fitted ones, such as tee shirt styles, run small. I would need a Medium. The peasant style tops run true to size, or generous. I buy a Small, or even Extra Small, in those. 

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

I have several of the INC jeans. I order my typical size for jeans in all brands (6 short). If the style is an ankle jean, I order a regular 6. I find they are true to size. If anything, they are a bit general in sizing.

The INC tops are another story. The fitted ones, such as tee shirt styles, run small. I would need a Medium. The peasant style tops run true to size, or generous. I buy a Small, or even Extra Small, in those. 

Their sizing is SO inconsistent.  Sometimes the 0 jeans are too big, and other times the 2 just fits.  They run very differently.  I love the spandex so I can go down in sizing to fit slender legs and the waist will stretch.

Tops I go from an XS to a MEDIUM.  Coats sometimes xs and sometimes small.  The line is very inconsistent.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@peachesncream wrote:

I have several of the INC jeans. I order my typical size for jeans in all brands (6 short). If the style is an ankle jean, I order a regular 6. I find they are true to size. If anything, they are a bit generous in sizing.

Thanks so much..I ordered my regular size 8 in the jeans..I wear an XS in tops but in INC I wear a medium..and looking at their size chart..it also suggested a Med..so I think I'm ok.. 

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I order my regular size.

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@peachesncream wrote:

Thanks so much..I ordered my regular size 8 in the jeans..I wear an XS in tops but in INC I wear a medium..and looking at their size chart..it also suggested a Med..so I think I'm ok.. 

jeans usually run large, and tops usually run small!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"