Esteemed Contributor

I love Macy's especially when they have a sale.  Last night at 11:30 PM, I ordered a sweater that was originally $44.99 on sale for $17.99.  When checking out I had $10 in Star Rewards money, so my total was $7.99 with free shipping.

This morning at 6:30 AM I received an e-mail stating my sweater had shipped!

Wow - now that is fast shipping.

Honored Contributor

I buy a lot at Macys because once you hit Platinum status all shipping is free, even returns. Their sales cannot be beat and I have ordered things that take a day to come. They give Amazon a run for the money!

Honored Contributor

Macy's shipping is terrific !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I love Macy's especially when they have a sale.  Last night at 11:30 PM, I ordered a sweater that was originally $44.99 on sale for $17.99.  When checking out I had $10 in Star Rewards money, so my total was $7.99 with free shipping.

This morning at 6:30 AM I received an e-mail stating my sweater had shipped!

Wow - now that is fast shipping.

I really like Macy's.  I get my Best bargains there!  

Regular Contributor

Not Macy's but Talbots---yesterday I ordered a pair of jeans that are $95 and when I checked out using my Talbots  credit card I received 50% off with free shipping and applied a $25 reward so my jeans were less than $25. They are the same as another pair I have so they better fit as well!

Trusted Contributor

Love my Macys!!  I say to every sales person "please don't let them close any more stores near me." They all give me a smile!  I can always shop on line and I am at "platinum status" and enjoy the free shipping but it is much nicer to shop in the store.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Macy's is great.  All my packages have shipped quickly.  But Kohls has stepped up their shipping as well.  Almost as fast as Macys.

Respected Contributor

I placed an order with Macy's on Monday afternoon. Package was supposed to be delivered on December 5th. Well the item shipped the same day and I got it last night. 
Plus, the sale price was cheaper than the other stores.

Honored Contributor

I just spent about  half hour in Macys trying on many sweaters in an attempt to find one in a color I wanted that looked good on me.  Came home with nothing  and based on that experience which I've had before at Macys, I will continue to spend there pretty much what I've spent in the last 5 or 6 years -  less than an average of $5/ a year.   I don't care if they ship fast or ship free unless I feel as if I have half a chance to get something I would actually wear.

I will say this for them  -  they have more inventory on their sales floor than in most of the others.

Maybe what I want doesn't exist this year. Next week I'll check out some thrift stores. 

Honored Contributor

I also receive very fast shipping with Nordstrom and Target.  Enjoy your new sweater.

kindness is strength