Valued Contributor

Macy's -- do they have coupons?

[ Edited ]

I'm hoping it's ok to ask this on the forum.  I'm just curious if Macy's offers valid coupons on their entire website.  I don't know where to find them.  I spoke with their customer service, and she did not provide much information.  And, in looking up coupons, they seem to be very specific on the items to which the coupons apply.

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's -- do they have coupons?

I don't know about the website, but I get coupons in the mail pretty regularly. There are a lot of exclusions. However, I've never had a hard time finding merchandise to buy that allowed me to use the coupons.

Esteemed Contributor

I get coupons in the mail and with my newspaper. I find their coupons are specific on what items they are good for....

You can still get good deals if you try..

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

I'm hoping it's ok to ask this on the forum.  I'm just curious if Macy's offers valid coupons on their entire website.  I don't know where to find them.  I spoke with their customer service, and she did not provide much information.  And, in looking up coupons, they seem to be very specific on the items to which the coupons apply.

Thanks!

Usually at the top of their home page on Macys.com...they list any valid coupon.  It's usually very clearly displayed.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Do you have a Macy's credit card?  If so, if you use it, and get the same deal as with a coupon.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

There are several coupon options with Macy's.

If you get one of their credit cards, you automatically receive Star Rewards coupons several times a year based on the type of credit card you get.

If you don't get the credit cards, you can sign up for coupons in the mail, those are called Wow passes.  I get those, too, but they are not as generous as the Star Rewards.

When you check out, there is usually a coupon on the receipt for use at another time, I think those are similar to the Wow passes.

Each September, they run a promotion called Thanks for Sharing (or something) where you pay $25, get a $25 coupon and then accrue points until December 31 for a reward certificate mailed to you in January.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I've noticed that the site wide (and storewide) sales tend to run from Thursday through Sunday. And they come about every other week. So keep a lookout on the website near the end of the week.

Also, as others have said, having a Macy's credit card leads to getting early notice of sales and lots of coupons (they flood me with mail lol).

Respected Contributor

Near holidays, the Macy coupons appear in the Thurs-Sat papers every week.

If you have a Macy's near you that has the new additions, Backstage ( outlet pricing with a small " Homegoods "- type area ) and Last Call ( final clearance ), coupons are not usable.   Prices there are usually worth the visit.

I have 4 Macy's near me, soon to go down to 3, so I don't do their online site.  HTH

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I get coupons from them constantly! In the mail only...

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everyone!  Much appreciated.  (Everyone on these forums is so helpful.)

Thanks again.