Trusted Contributor

Hello Fashion Lovers AKA Fashionistas!

This week, it was finally warm enough to switch my seasonal clothes to the warmer weather stuff!  WOOT!  I also got rid of quite a bit of my former summer wardrobe that has seen better days. 

So I hit the mall!  Well, I hit Macy's.  LOL!  They had quite a bit on sale.  Like 40, 50, 60% off.  I spent around $150 on some new summer items:

-1 night gown

-1 robe

-3 pairs of capris

-6 tops

It's nice to have a wardrobe refresh!!  

What's everyone shopping for these days?

Respected Contributor

Re: Macy's Sale This Weekend

@justashopper  Macy's has some great sales!

Trusted Contributor

@Desert Lily 

They do and I don't know why I don't shop there more.  I think I have just gotten away from going to the mall in general.  Which is quite ironic.... As a kid in the 80's, life revolved around the mall!!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@justashopper  I don't go to the mall. I've been shopping Macy's online. It's so convenient.

Respected Contributor

I miss going to the mall.   I haven't been since before the pandemic started due to that and myself having several surgeries over the past 2 years.  Maybe I will go this summer.  

Honored Contributor

I've been shopping Macy's online quite a bit. For some early Christmas shopping and I normally order my Clinique there.  Between their recent family and friends sale, 15% cash back from Rakuten and their Macys money thing, I have done quite a bit of shopping, got great sales, cash back and free money. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Just went to the mall yesterday.  It was a rainy day and all the stores were packed!  

I like to walk and look around, even if I do not buy anything. 

I have been going to the malls regularly since they reopened, even when we had to wear masks. The malls have great air circulation and people are not in close contact.

Our biggest mall, King of Prussia, has hundreds of stores, so one can spend hours there strolling and shopping.