Trusted Contributor

I love Macy's !!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I purchase from Macy’s online quite frequently and never had a problem.  They have a good selection of most everything, and I have gotten some great bargains.  The shipping is always quick.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Macy's, Macy's, Macy's!

[ Edited ]

I just  got an amazing deal at Macys! Laura Geller, three different pallettes!! $29!!!!! Was looking at them last week, so they were in my cart! Forgot about the Cyber deals today....LOVE Macys!!!!! They do ship fast...good to know they stand behind their products if there's a problem. I no longer shop at Q...less and less at HSN...the deals just aren't there anymore~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

my only issue with Macy's is trying to exchange for a different size. It can be done in the store but not by mail unfortunately...

Frequent Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Maybe something has changed but last year I ordered a pair of Betsy Johnson sneakers and they were too small. I was able to make an exchange for a larger size. I had to drop the first ones at the UPS store but Macy's certainly made it easy for me to do. They sent me the new pair right away.
But as I said initially in my post , perhaps their policy has changed.😀

Trusted Contributor

I think online exchanges are always a little messy, regardless of the venue. I'll tell my fashion friends, though, that Macy's is currently getting my $.

Respected Contributor

I bought two Charter Club Cashmere sweaters yesterday for $39 each. Not the best Cashmere ,but just as inexpensive as  cotton blend. I have been looking for a Kelly Green for the Holidays.  Free shipping on $25 order.

Honored Contributor
I haven’t been in Macy’s in more than 10 years! Last time I had a generous gift card. Went up to Herald Square store after that Christmas and was so disappointed. So many other places to shop now.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Macy's, Macy's, Macy's!

[ Edited ]

I went back to Macys' this afternoon, (online) and got a great deal on some shirts for my boys...thought I'd better get them today since they were Cyber deals! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA --I understand. In my nearest Macy's store there is a dearth of some labels I am looking for. However, online, I have found Macy's is a wonderland. I mostly shop for clothing and homegoods.