Honored Contributor

Macy's - Fall Finds (October 2015)

[ Edited ]

For those of you who have been shopping Macy's this Fall, today was a good weekend to pick up some new Fall Fashions.

I had my $25 off for joining Thanks For Sharing, a $25 Gift Card for e-Rewards, $10 Macy's Money and 25% Off Coupon for this weekend.

The 25% was only good on mostly Macy's store brands, the $25 Thanks for Sharing was difficult to use and my cashier had to enter it manually.  A few people were wandering around mad that they could not use their $25 off.  I told them to see the cashier I used as she apparently had a way to make it work.

Here's what I bought:

This one is very flattering on.  If I had seen this pic online, I would have just kept scrolling.

Macy's 1.jpg

I got this one in the blue print version and solid ivory:

Macys 2.png

I normally don't do bling, but this one was subtle enough and is a very flattering cut and hits me in the right spot.

Macys 5.jpg

These are really cute on.  They are all cut funny, so on the Red I had to try on about 4 different ones to get one that was cut correctly. The Yellow was fine.  It has that empire seam under the bust, so it needs to be in just the right place (especially if you are full busted).

Macys 4.jpg

I can't find the other top.  I bought 7 tops for $115 total.

Not a bad deal.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Macy's - Fall Finds (October 2015)

Found it!

I didn't recognize the picture.  It is much more blue in person, darker, and that pumpkin color in the middle is more subtle.

Macys 2.png

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

If you bought seven, aren't there two still missing?

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of the same ones in different colors.  I noted that above each picture.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Oh, thanks. I didn't look for anything written about the photos.

Respected Contributor

Wow...Fantastic...You did great!  I love nothing more than a "Great Deal"!

Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Found it!

I didn't recognize the picture.  It is much more blue in person, darker, and that pumpkin color in the middle is more subtle.

Macys 2.png

How funny - I bought this top last month.  And yes, it is more navy and pumpkin in color.  I love Macy's.  I bought 7 or 8 tops for less than $100 with all my rewards.  Enjoy your purchases.