Esteemed Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

Not everyone is near stores or larger cities.

How nice it is for those in rural America to be able to access products and see them presented.

Not everyone has a car or is mobile.

It is nice to have options.

Absolutely @Chicagosuburbangirl  but a nice compromise is to watch a presention either live or video and then order where you can save some money.  I do that  all the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I used to wear Muk Luks as a child and remember them fondly.  I "googled" it and it seems they are sold at JCP, Kohl's, and of course Amazon whose shipping I would trust more than QVC's.

Actually, I just ordered a pair from Amazon, $11.55 + free shipping.  Thanks for the reminder!!!

@kaydee50  .. I just ordered a pair from Amazon for my niece.  She lives in Chicago so these will, hopefully, keep her warm.  

Valued Contributor

I just saw them at Kohls yesterday, and they were $11 something for ONE pair. The TSV today is FIVE pair for $30, so it's a great deal if that is what you're looking for. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

I just wish these had 3 sizes instead of just 2. The small is too small for me and I end up walking on the side or front sewing and the large is way too big.....2 extra inches at the toes. Big difference between size 9 and 11! These should be in S M L. I purchased some like this last year and they just didn't work.