Honored Contributor

MUK LUKS Comfy Morning Butter Knit Collar Popover

[ Edited ]

I had been watching this item for awhile, had it sitting in my "saved" items but never made the purchase.  Last week they were marked down to $8 and change so I bought three colors.  They arrived yesterday.  IMO it was a great purchase.  In my regular size, it's loose but not oversized, comfy, and roomy & stretchy enough if you want to wear something underneath.  It's lightweight and soft.  My plan was wear them when I go out for an early walk and it's still a little chilly, but I'll probably wear them in other ways too.  I'm not sure how this fabric holds up, if it will pill or not, but even if it does I can still wear the top.  And for price, I wouldn't be too mad.

Item No. A625555

IMG_3582.jpeg            

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MUK LUKS Comfy Morning Butter Knit Collar Popover

@JeanLouiseFinch, What a pretty top!  I did a search for it, and the only size left was XS.  Sure not me, darn it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, What a pretty top!  I did a search for it, and the only size left was XS.  Sure not me, darn it.

Check again, @PamfromCT , using the item number I posted.  I see several sizes and colors still available.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting, just bought one in Mint Woman Very Happy

(BTW Mint is still available in all sizes at this moment. I don't know how it is in real person, but it actually looks more of a turquoise in the video JMO)

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@PamfromCT wrote:

Check again, @PamfromCT , using the item number I posted.  I see several sizes and colors still available.  

I just bought 3 in a medium today  25th

Honored Contributor

I like that it has pockets. I hate collars but it's not close to the neck so it may work for me. That's a winter top for me. No long sleeves in the hot summer for me. 

Hope you like your new tops.