Valued Contributor

MUK LUKS Chenille Cabin Sock

Do they think we will believe that these will be warm? They say "faux sherling" like it's a big deal. Remember faux means fake. all of this cozy nonsense...it'a all polyester and acrylic etc. None of that is usually warm.

Honored Contributor

Re: MUK LUKS Chenille Cabin Sock

@Whosits , my mother-in-law is cold all the time and lives in these during the cold weather months. She loves them. 

Honored Contributor

I have purchased several Muk Luk socks over the years and they are so nice and soft, and yes, warm on my feet.

Respected Contributor

Not to mention you can buy the same exact socks at Walmart for much cheaper. 

Esteemed Contributor

I finally came to terms with using wool, or part wool, for warmth.  Costs more but is so much warmer.  The ones for bed are made for boots, thick and nice.

Honored Contributor

@Whosits   I don't own the socks but I can tell you that last year I purchased their pajamas and they are so soft and warm and were very reasonably priced.  FYI

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

If you wear a size 81/2 do I order the S or L. I'm thinking the S because the L woul be way too big .The small would stretch and fit better I think. Any owners advice please. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Coincidentally I also wear an 8 1/2.  I don't have these socks, but I would go with the large.  Since there is a lot of give in these I think they would fit pretty close to your foot.  Nothing worse than a sock that is too tight pulling against your toes.  I'm assuming you wear these without shoes, if not, there might be extra fabric to try and fit into the shoe.  In that case I would go with small.  Hope you aren't thorughly confused by now.  All you can do is hope someone already has these close to your size.

Respected Contributor

I wear an eight shoe. I got the small. They just fit. If I wore an 8 1/2 I would definately go for the large.

Honored Contributor

@Whosits .......Have you tried them?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)