Respected Contributor

MSX by Michael Strahan - Athleisure Debuts 10/7/20

[ Edited ]

MSX by Michael Strahan - Athleisure

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

1pm-2pm ET with Mary Beth Roe

10pm-11pm ET with Jennifer Coffey

Two-time Daytime Emmy® award-winner, Good Morning America host, and Pro Football Hall of Famer Michael Strahan joins us to share his athletic-inspired athleisure collection, MSX by Michael Strahan. Whether you?re lounging at home with the family or on the move, represent your home team in style with this line of men?s and women's game-day gear. Featuring tank tops, t-shirts, side-knot tees, polos, sweatshirts, and zip-up jackets made with high-quality performance fabrics, MSX by Michael Strahan means you never have to sacrifice style and quality for value. Raise Your Game with MSX by Michael Strahan ? Athleisure.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MSX by Michael Strahan - Athleisure Debuts 10/7/20

I am NOT a fan of Michael Strahan .... I would never buy anything he is involved in 👎👎👎👎

Esteemed Contributor

Another 'celebrity' putting his/her name on a line of gym clothes......

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

He's had a collection of men's clothing with JCP since 2016 or 2017 and his items appear to be highly rated according the JCP dot com.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

He's already way over-exposed, IMHO.  Can't believe he's going to be promoted even more?  

Honored Contributor

Athleisure clothing all looks the same to me.  

Honored Contributor

Never heard of him and not interested in athleisure, but then I'm not in my 20's. 

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I am NOT a fan of Michael Strahan .... I would never buy anything he is involved in 👎👎👎👎

Agree. I won't buy or watch.

Honored Contributor

I’m not interested in another athleisure brand. The prices on items in these brands are usually more expensive than I want to pay for lounging around the house clothes. I don’t wear these kinds of clothes outside my house, except for maybe a walk around the neighborhood. I buy tees & comfy knit pants at Kohl’s for my around the house lounge wear.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy watching Michael on GMA, so I am interested in seeing what he has to offer.😊  My son and his wife are huge football fans, so Christmas gifts come to mind.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖