Valued Contributor

Re: MS Sequin Pants- Surprised No One has Discussed These

@handygal2, you made me smile when you mentioned Sonny and Cher because I am thinking of wearing the Labellum pants mentioned in this thread to The Cher Show opening night on Broadway.  I thought they'd be comfortable to sit in during the show. The Labellum ones are narrow pants. Then I'll change into a dress for the party and inwardly cry that my feet are killing me from standing for hours in heels!

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@Pecky, thank you for posting these!  I purchased them but I wasn't sure what size to order.  The explanation said they are meant to fit looser rather than tight but I prefer my pants more on the fitted side.  I sized down and hope I made the right choice. I love the way the model on the top of the Labellum page looks (yeah, yeah, in my dreams).

@Carol DianeDid you get the black?  I haven't ordered yet as I am not sure what size to order too.  I love the top she has on with it too.  

Valued Contributor

@Pecky, yes, I ordered the black.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any riff on a tuxedo pant is a YES for me.

Always classic

Love the Joan Rivers interpretation, they would work for any dressy occasion, not just the holidays

@sunshine45 wrote:

if you only want a touch of sequins, JR has some very nice pants.....choice of regulars and petites. black and ivory. great reviews so far. you are not "sitting" on sequins either.

https://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Signature-Pull-On-Ankle-Pants-w-Sequin-Strip.product.A302283.html

https://s2.content.video.llnw.net/lovs/images-prod/4826bb17d50c481b98a9e427e1c29c79/media/8fc6e60c42ea4e048a53611772b0ac0d/thumb.540x302.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I would never wear all over sequin pants. I prefer subtle embellishment on garments. 

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@handygal2, you made me smile when you mentioned Sonny and Cher because I am thinking of wearing the Labellum pants mentioned in this thread to The Cher Show opening night on Broadway.  I thought they'd be comfortable to sit in during the show. The Labellum ones are narrow pants. Then I'll change into a dress for the party and inwardly cry that my feet are killing me from standing for hours in heels!

@Carol Diane: The Labellum pants are very pretty, and do look comfortable. Lucky you to get tickets for opening night! l hope you enjoy the show. And l hear ya about the heels, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

@handygal2, trust me, I don't feel lucky going to these red carpet events. My husband works at the theater so I have to go every time a new play opens.  They sound glamorous but they're not.  It's fun seeing the play that night because there's so much energy in the air and it's fun seeing all the celebrities but it ends there.  The party is crowded and seats are limited and I don't know too many of the people so you end up walking around while my husband chit chats with the actors and actresses. My feet kill me and even while looking at someone like Hugh Jackman, I'm fantasizing about going back to the hotel and going to sleep!