Honored Contributor

Re: MS Sequin Pants- Surprised No One has Discussed These

nice

who would think Martha would be the one bringing some of the nicer clothing and petites, when they won't do petites in some of the established lines 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have read numerous posts on the quality Martha Stewart has brought to QVC so I am sure these are lovely pants. And if I had a dressy event in the dead of winter, I might wear something similar.

But I have to be honest, my initial thought was = Liberace.

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I have read numerous posts on the quality Martha Stewart has brought to QVC so I am sure these are lovely pants. And if I had a dressy event in the dead of winter. I might wear something similar.

@magicmoodz

And my initial thought was Saturday Night Fever

Honored Contributor

I think for a New Years Eve party, some people will love them. I am not a sequin type person, but for those that are enjoy

I am sure you will love them. She makes good quality garments

Honored Contributor

I would have worn these in the ‘70s but I don’t need sparkles on my rear nowadays!!🙀🙀

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

My first thouht was Liza Minelli in Vegas

@shaggygirl wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

I have read numerous posts on the quality Martha Stewart has brought to QVC so I am sure these are lovely pants. And if I had a dressy event in the dead of winter. I might wear something similar.

@magicmoodz

And my initial thought was Saturday Night Fever

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Linea also offered sequin pants this season in black.  However his are more of a slimmer cut.  I don't care for them in a wide leg.

I got the petite but I'm not sure yet if I will keep them...great fit though and very comfortable!

A343618

Honored Contributor

These are gorgeous, gorgeous pants, and Martha Stewarts's line has thus far been stellar in quality and fit. 

I would puchase these in a heartbeat, but I have no scheduled events this holiday season to wear them.  We are keeping it very low key thru New Year's. 

Honored Contributor

Those are nice. Colleen Lopez has a new pair of her wide-leg sequin pants, too. Colleen's has the sequins sewn in vertical 'stripes' and I thought that made them look even nicer. Colleen's were shown yesterday during her 'Collection' show. Inseam 32", no petites. Black only.