Honored Contributor

Wow! So many very long tunic tops...even on tall models. What’s a petite to do?

***New hairstyle on SK....more sophisticated. Jury’s still out.

Honored Contributor

Re: MONDAY NIGHT PM STYLE

[ Edited ]

As an aside, the white t-shirt Shawn had on was a Danica Patrick that she ordered from HSN.  She posted on Instagram that her closet and credit card just melted.  

Honored Contributor

Do not own or wear tunics. However, Why shouldn't Qvc offer? Found several beautiful QF & Isaac M tops. Did major buying! Thanks Qvc! 😉

Honored Contributor

wrote:

As an aside, the white t-shirt Shawn had on was a Danica Patrick that she ordered from HSN.  She posted on Instagram that her credit card was burning up from ordering from them.  

@Lipstickdiva  Figuring since all hosts call out, even during the shows, “order me 2 size in small”, they must receive a deep discount.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Do not own or wear tunics. However, Why shouldn't Qvc offer? Found several beautiful QF & Isaac M tops. Did major buying! Thanks Qvc! 😉

@Sweet_Serenity  Oh, let them offer tunics, but shorter tops more difficult to find. Petite tunics also too long.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

As an aside, the white t-shirt Shawn had on was a Danica Patrick that she ordered from HSN.  She posted on Instagram that her credit card was burning up from ordering from them.  

@Lipstickdiva  Figuring since all hosts call out, even during the shows, “order me 2 size in small”, they must receive a deep discount.

@Shanus, I'm not sure if this is still true or not but back when Jane Treacy left QVC and had her own board like this, someone asked about the discount and she said everyone at QVC, regardless of position, all got a 30% discount on almost everything.  I know she said electronics were not included. 

They also get a lot of stuff for free from various vendors.  Not saying that is the case here but it wouldn't surprise me if some HSN vendors didn't send Q hosts a box of freebies and the same for Q vendors to HSN hosts, to try out some of the brands.   

Honored Contributor

wrote:

As an aside, the white t-shirt Shawn had on was a Danica Patrick that she ordered from HSN.  She posted on Instagram that her closet and credit card just melted.  

I thought that t-shirt was cute...I was hesitant to order it because I noticed you could see through it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Did like Shawn's hair other day. Growing hair out not easy. In process myself, Thankfully hairstylist knows what to do. Haven't experienced bad hair day yet. Keeping fingers crossed. 🤗

Honored Contributor

Re: MONDAY NIGHT PM STYLE

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON, it's on clearance for $19.95 from $49.90.  They have other colors beside the white but not a lot left in various sizes.

Warrior by Danica Patrick Sequin Pocket Tee

Honored Contributor

Thankfully! Now know correct measurements. In the beginning wasn't sure how to order. Qvc vanity sizing takes getting used to. Easy peasy once figured out. Time to scoot out! Have a wonderful day.