Respected Contributor

Re: MONDAY MORNING STYLE WITH LEAH...

The "Style" shows (AM and PM) are supposed to be video versions of a style magazine ... and in addition to fashion and accessories of all kinds, those types of magazines include a lot of hair and makeup articles and items. The argument that they don't include fashion in other types of shows  so they shouldn't do anything but fashion in these shows doesn't apply at all.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I wanted Leah's entire outfit with the pink striped top and the frayed hem jeans. Did a Live Chat and of course the host "is wearing her own clothes"

sheesh yet again wearing clothes that we can't buy.

Makes me so mad shouldn't be allowed to wear non QVC items.

If you're talking about this morning (3/25), that was Rachel ... not Leah ... 

Not only that, Rachel was wearing NYDJ jeans she had in the show because I saw her present them.  Not sure about the top because I left.  

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

I wanted Leah's entire outfit with the pink striped top and the frayed hem jeans. Did a Live Chat and of course the host "is wearing her own clothes"

sheesh yet again wearing clothes that we can't buy.

Makes me so mad shouldn't be allowed to wear non QVC items.

If you're talking about this morning (3/25), that was Rachel ... not Leah ... 

Not only that, Rachel was wearing NYDJ jeans she had in the show because I saw her present them.  Not sure about the top because I left.  

@Lipstickdiva  And what's more, the top was previewed at the start of the show. It was D & Co.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run, even better.  LOL  I turned it on while I was getting ready for work and was switching back and forth between this and GMA so I missed more than I saw. But I saw her getting giddy with excitement over the jeans.