Respected Contributor

Re: MIchelle's outfit at the Grammys last night

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Mrs Obama looked fine, not sure what others expected. There are always fashion hits, misses & plenty of people full of themselves in these silly award shows BUT I saw Drakes speech this morning & I'm pleasantly surprised & impressed...it was great, good for him!

@kitcat51

I watched the "silly" awards show and there were several really good performances. 

And I wasn't surprised at Drake at all.  I was pulling for him to get the award.

And what Drake said shows how silly & meaningless these endless award shows are. I don't know much about him but his speech was great. 

There was a lot of entertainment in the show.  It's not just a bunch of people accepting awards.

Drake's speech was simply honoring the musicians and minimizing the importance of taking home the prize.  It's about the music.

My dear, have it your way. My comment stands.

Yes, you don't know much about him.

You heard what you wanted to hear.

I gave Drake a well deserved complement, the show will be forgotten but I will remember what he said. Why this is such a bee in your bonnet I don't know but this is my last comment about it, moving on...

Respected Contributor

I like Michelle's outfit.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really do like and respect Michelle but wondered why she was there? I didn't watch the Grammys, so maybe her appearance fit in somehow.  As for her outfit??? IMHO, it wasn't her best look.

Honored Contributor

Not a good look.  She needs more structure.

Respected Contributor

I love music and didn't watch the Grammys.  Please tell me your favorite Grammy music pieces so I can look them up and listen.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

When i watched the show on television, Michelle's outfit looked beautiful. I think the photo on this thread did not capture that.

I love Mrs. O's ability to step out of the box when she dresses. She does her own thing and is true to herself.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

Mrs Obama looked fine, not sure what others expected. There are always fashion hits, misses & plenty of people full of themselves in these silly award shows BUT I saw Drakes speech this morning & I'm pleasantly surprised & impressed...it was great, good for him!

@kitcat51

I watched the "silly" awards show and there were several really good performances. 

And I wasn't surprised at Drake at all.  I was pulling for him to get the award.

And what Drake said shows how silly & meaningless these endless award shows are. I don't know much about him but his speech was great. 

There was a lot of entertainment in the show.  It's not just a bunch of people accepting awards.

Drake's speech was simply honoring the musicians and minimizing the importance of taking home the prize.  It's about the music.

My dear, have it your way. My comment stands.

Yes, you don't know much about him.

You heard what you wanted to hear.

I gave Drake a well deserved complement, the show will be forgotten but I will remember what he said. Why this is such a bee in your bonnet I don't know but this is my last comment about it, moving on...

This is "such a bee in my bonnet" (haha) because I am a Drake fan and I don't care for your misunderstanding of what he said and your misrepresentation of it.

But that's where you are.

We'll both move on.

Frequent Contributor

Hot mess!!!

The outfit reminds me of Michael Jackson for some odd reason  Smiley Wink)) 

She has enough money to dress like a lady of her age.  Try classy Michelle.  I think she tries to be "hip" and it has NEVER worked for her - she looks silly 99% of the time.

She is sad actually.

Honored Contributor

@Alicew wrote:

Hot mess!!!

The outfit reminds me of Michael Jackson for some odd reason  Smiley Wink)) 

She has enough money to dress like a lady of her age.  Try classy Michelle.  I think she tries to be "hip" and it has NEVER worked for her - she looks silly 99% of the time.

She is sad actually.

There is absolutely NOTHING sad about Mrs. O. In fact, she is an advocate for all women so what I think is sad is that you are focusing on something else like her politics under the guise of claiming she doesn't dress classy.

Frequent Contributor

@Trinity11Where oh where did I mention politics.  I think her fashion choices are not good.  She has enough money to dress like a claasy "older" woman.  That is what I meant and it HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER POLITICS until YOU turned it into that -

Paranoid?  Seems so, honey.